"Don't hate me because I'm beautiful."
Age: 8 Years Sex: Female Weight: 1-10 lbs
|Home:Springdale, AR ||[I have a diary!] |
"I love my toys"
"Relaxing with Dad"
"Go ahead and tell Mom, Logan...I'm not moving."
"You're not gonna make me move are you Mom?"
"Ha! See, Logan. Now go away...I need my beauty rest."
"If I'm very still, Mom won't see me getting in the toy basket."
"Now that Mom's not looking..."
"Where did I put that bone?"
Photo Comments [See My DogsterPlus Photo Book]
Leave a bone for Daisy ♥
Dogster stats for Daisy ♥
24 times 868
Miss Daisy, Daisy Mae, Daisy Mae-Mae, Princess Daisy, Poops-a-Daisy, Daisy Crockett, Spaz, Daisy No! and Grrrr (Logan's name for her), Princess Daisy Mae V (her "official" name)
May 7th 2005
Her brother Logan. Food!! Chasing squirrels. Toys, acorns, squirrel poop, anything Logan has, Logan's bed, running and bounding everywhere, "her" corner of the couch, Daddy's slippers, getting into the toy basket.
Peaches!! Birds or squirrels in her yard, baths, pedicures, being told No, other dogs, car rides, being without Logan
Anything Logan has, especially if it squeaks. Her brown bear named "Bear".
Canned food, ice, hamburger, chicken mini-dingo's, Talk To Me Treats (minty bones) and mashed potatoes. Yum! As far as her "real" food goes, she's learning to like Canidae (canned and kibble).
Her "racetrack" from one end of the house to the other - always at top speed.
Stealing from Logan, attacking Logan from across the room or yard, When you get nose to nose with her and say "I love you", she gives you a kiss.
We were considering a second dog as a companion for us and for Logan after seeing a small male chi that a friend had. That dog turned out to be very sick and died. We searched and found a breeder about an hour away from us with a 3 month old female and a rescue group with a 4 month old that was an hour and a half away. As it turned out, we were able to meet the breeder's dog first - the rescue never called us back or responded to emails. When Logan seemed to get along with the breeder's pup, we brought her home. We named her Daisy in honor of the rescue dog. Incidentally, 15 minutes after we got Daisy, the rescue called us back - 4 weeks after we'd called them and asked if we were still interested in their dog...
As a puppy, all would I do is eat, sleep, steal stuff from my brother Logan, aggravate Logan by loving on Momma and Daddy (especially Daddy) and pee/poop in the house and get in trouble with Momma (Daddy's wrapped around my little tail!). I didn't always go outside when Momma and Daddy told me to potty but if they said there was a squirrel out there, I'd go running! No squirrels on my watch!! I'm much better behaved now, but I still chase squirrels!
How can you say no to this face?
The Groups I'm In:
A Chihuahua Is L♥ve, DAWGS JUST WANNA HAVE FUN!, ~*Card Shower Gang*~, Arkansas Playmates, AYE Chihuahua!! :o), Big Chihuahuas, CHIHUAHUA HEART TO HEART, Say Chi's, VIVA CHIHUAHUAS!!!!
The Last Forum I Posted In:
My dog whines
Named Female Big Chi of the week 1-19-07!
I've Been On Dogster Since:
|August 10th 2005
||More than 7 years!
Rosette, Star and Special Gift History
for 2837 days
See all my Pup Pals
See all my Pup Pals
November 10th 2008 5:49 pm
[ View A Comments ]
My friend Cleo tagged me. I have to say 7 things I am grateful for. Then send this to 7 friends.
1) That I got to choose my family and it was the right one.
2) For my special bear and all my toys. But especially my bear.
3) For my bubba dog, Logan, who spoils me.
4) That my parents are people who love and understand me.
5) That Momma lets me sit in her lap every night - and one else does if I don't want to share her.
6) That my Daddy lets me sleep in the bed with him after Momma gets up for work - even if it's just a few minutes.
7) That my parents saved me from being my mother's replacement and bred by a BYB my whole life.
Since there are so many of us in my house, we're all going to go in together as a family and only nominate 7 pups instead of 7 pups each.
Here are our choices, in no particular order:
1) The Brat Pack
2) H & E A Pair-A-Dox
5) Levi, PAWS
6) The Kurowskis
January 6th 2008 11:51 am
[ View A Comments ]
Momma took me to the vet yesterday and it's official...according to the vet, I am perfect. Perfect health, perfect weight, perfect teeth....just perfect.
*sigh* It's good to be me...
May 24th 2007 1:14 pm
[ View A Comments ]
Here are the rules of the game: Each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. Dogs who are tagged, need to post in their Diary the rules & their 7 pawsome facts. Then choose 7 dogs to tag and list their names. Don’t forget to bark them a pmail that they have been tagged and to read your Diary, or, send them a fun Rosette announcing they've been Tagged!
Shh...don't tell, but I'm cheating. Since so many pups are getting tagged over and over again, I'm only tagging one pup instead of 7.
I've been tagged by my brother's girlfriend, Jezzy and a cute pup named Logan.
1. I'm really quite shy and don't care for other people or dogs outside my own pack.
2. I HATE wearing clothes and run off to sulk every time Mom puts something on me.
3. I cry when Mom and Dad take Logan somewhere with them and leave me by myself...I don't want to go, I just don't want him to leave.
4. I think Jezzy's brother Toby is the cutest pup EVER!!! *sigh*
5. I like to sneak into the house with a bug in my mouth, drop it on the carpet then roll around on it. Mom hates that...
6. I follow my Mom everywhere and wait for her to sit down, then I jump up on her lap and won't move until she makes me.
7. I hate the camera flash and run anytime Mom tries to take my picture.
The 1 pup I'm tagging is Bennie http://www.dogster.com/dogs/494303
See all diary entries for Daisy ♥|