On Thursday, three of my people decided on the spur of the moment to go to a place called Arkansas!! I can't go because I wouldn't do too well on the long car ride. :( They sent me to the kennel at the last minute. I like the kennel in small amounts (they have horses!!), but I certainly couldn't live there!! This morning, I ended up getting a BATH at the kennel. I didn't even do anything that would remotely get my fur all nasty, but I got a bath anyway. I protested, but it fell on deaf ears. :(
When my three people picked me up this morning, they smelled like THAT dog that tried to steal away my boy those many years ago. I'm glad that I didn't see that dog - I really can't stand to see my people to even LOOK at another dog!!
Not only did I have to stay at the kennel, but my owner came home from college a few hours ago!! I was about ready to turn in for the night when she walked in the door!! I certainly wasn't expecting that tonight!! She came home late because she has a job now. I really wish I could see where she works - my family said that she works at this place called a zoo!! I heard from my family that there are all kinds of different animals there - not just the other dogs, cats, and squirrels that I normally see!! I hear they have these really, really big cats there called lions and tigers!! I don't think I could scare those cats into submission - I've heard that they'd scare me instead!!
My family said that my owner doesn't actually work with the animals, but she does work in a place called a gift shop. My owner did come home smelling really interesting, though. I really wish I could see where the smells came from!!
Here are the rules (Hint: Copy and paste the rules so you don't have to type them again):
Each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. Dogs who are tagged, need to post in their Diary the rules & their 7 pawsome facts. Then choose 7 dogs to tag and list their names. Don’t forget to bark them a pmail that they have been tagged and to read your Diary, or, send them a fun Rosette announcing they've been Tagged!
So here are 7 fun facts about me...
1. Every time I meet someone new, I have to get a belly rub from them. If they aren't good at rubbing my belly, then they can't be a decent person, right?
2. On the subject of belly rubs - whenever I'm excited about something, like when my owner visits from college, I need a belly rub then, too!!
3. One of my favorite things to splurge on is a small amount of milk. I always drink a small glass of milk at breakfast.
4. I smack my lips whenever I eat or drink something delicious!! I get laughed at a lot over that - the vet laughed at me after I smacked my lips after I ate heart worm meds, and my family always laughs at me because they can hear it several rooms away!!
5. Even though you may think I like the water based on a few things on my profile, don't be fooled!! I like to swim in my pool outside, but the second I realize the bathwater is running for me, I try to hide as best I can!!
6. Whenever I walk in my neighborhood, I always have to sniff the drainage ditches. I've seen cats in them before, so what's to say they won't be there again?
7. Whenever my family is eating something that I want, I sometimes try to shake paws without being told!! Sometimes they think I look so cute that I get a bite of whatever they're eating. :)
My owner was looking around on Dogster, and she saw that you can put videos up now!! She put up a video she took earlier this year, I believe. It's when I hopped into my pool for the first time this year... 2006, I believe. My family puts my pool up in the fall and they take it out again in the spring. This was in the spring.
Don't I look cute for my internet video debut?
Aside from that, today was a good day for chasing cats!! I was on my walk earlier today when a cat dared to cross my path!! Of course I saw that cat and proceeded to chase it. Wouldn't you know it, it jumped the picket fence that was nearby!! I arfed a little bit and scratched the fence a little bit. That'll show that cat!! One cat down, many, many more to go. I'm one cat closer to my cat-free world. :)