Nicknames: Wiggle butt, C-span, Carboard, Little Man
Birthday: August 9th 2002
Likes: His buddy glow ball
Pet-Peeves: Thunder and Lightening
Favorite Toy: His buddy glow ball
Favorite Food: Greenies!
Favorite Walk: Dog park
Best Tricks: Paw and other paw
Arrival Story: Carson is a rescue dog--found on the streets of Baltimore City
It was love at first sight.
My mom fosters for cocker adoption in Baltimore..I went with her to pick him up. After we got in the car I sat in the back with him.. I motioned for him to come over to me--after a while he did and he game me a little kiss!
When I was dropped off, he started crying and scratching at the window for me
I told my then fiance at the time--that Carson would have to go with me if we got married and he took us both!
Just a fun game of Dogster tag! So guess what you are it!
(Hint: Copy and paste the rules so you don't have to type them again):
Each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. Dogs who are tagged, need to post in their diary the rules and their 7 pawsome facts. Then choose 7 dogs to tag and list their names. Don’t forget to bark them a pmail that they have been tagged and to read your diary, or, send them a fun Rosette announcing they've been Tagged!
My Seven Random Facts:
1. I am totally obsessed with my buddy glo-ball. One night I had momma looking till 3 am when we finally found it in the garage UNDER the car
2. I get really sad when mommy and daddy go away. I stay with g-ma and g-pa, but don't eat for the first one or two days.
3. I have so many toys, and I think it's funny to take 20 out at one time--Mommy sometimes tricks me and chases me upstairs while daddy darts and puts them back in the basket.
4. I am a cuddle bug!
5. I am not a barker, I will only bark when someone knocks on the door.
6. I LOVE to sleep in with momma and daddy on the weekends and like to take naps with them as well
7. Smaller dogs scare me, not the bigger ones!
Let's see.... I think I will tag in random order
On January 29, when I was out side doing my business
A little fluff ball named RASCAL snuck up from behind and spray painted me.
I don't know how he did it. My friends were watching and my pig brudders were on high red alert and he got me anyways.
This sort of thing needs to be stopped! I will not rest till he is caught
PUPPIES UNITES--PAWS accross AMERICA!
Let's get him!
This is new for me--so hopefully mommy did it right
I told her what to do and sometimes she does not listen!
Doesn't she know I am smart!
Yesterday was my brother Guinnes' birthday--He was my guinea pig brother--He would have been 7
I miss him!