Sex: Male Weight: 11-25 lbs
|Home:Orlando, FL ||[I have a diary!] |
Leave a bone for Oliver
Dogster stats for Oliver
69 times 171
Ollie, Olly Pop, Olly man, Olly B' Golly, Baby Bear, Monkey, Lolly- Doodle, Little man, Mr. Man
| ||Energy|| || |
| ||Intelligence|| || |
| ||Friendliness|| || |
| ||Playfulness|| || |
| ||Disposition|| || || |
September 24th 2000
chasing squirrels, KILL THE BAG!!! (lure course), wrestling, dog parks, being the boss
rude puppies, bathtime, having to eat dog food, getting his nails clipped
anything that can be used to play tug
whatever I eat, cheese, pizza, salmon
anywhere with great smells, squirrels and trees and many things to pee on
getting everything he wants, being perfect...he learns everything very quickly
I was visiting friends in New Orleans, and went with them to adopt a rescue doberman. I saw Oliver at the shelter and he was the perfect little dog!! Still is!!
Oliver is the world's most perfect dog. He seems to understand everything, he loves everyone and everyone loves him. I would clone him a million times over if I could. :) Even then, there could be no other Oliver.
The Groups I'm In:
♥Cute Dog Society★, **Terror** I'm Mean TERRIERS, Cesar's Dogster Pack, Schnauzers Rule, United Schnockers of America, White Mini Schnauzers!
I've Been On Dogster Since:
|March 10th 2004
||More than 9 years!
I Was In The:
♥Mom♥ 2005 Mother's Day Stroll!
Rosette, Star and Special Gift History
See all my Pup Pals
See all my Pup Pals
May 26th 2007 12:40 am
[ Leave A Comment ]
We've been tagged be the Shamsters!
(Hint: Copy and paste the rules so you don't have to type them again):
Each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. Dogs who are tagged, need to post in their diary the rules and their 7 pawsome facts. Then choose 7 dogs to tag and list their names. Don’t forget to bark them a pmail that they have been tagged and to read your diary, or, send them a fun Rosette announcing they've been Tagged!
My Seven Random Facts:
1. I hate to eat food meant for me. Even if my mom has spent the day cooking up something meaty and fresh, it's just not the same as sharing people food. But I'll do anything for a piece of cheese!
2. I have "people skills!" I LOVE people. And everyone loves me!
3. I was born in New Orleans. My mom adopted me while on vacation and we got to bond over an 11 hour car ride. We're now the bestest of friends ever!!
4. I don't like ANYONE touching my feet. It's my worst nightmare. Oh, and thunder...
5. My mom calls me the "sheriff" when I'm at the dog park. I teach puppies how to be respectful of older dogs and I make sure everyone plays fair.
6. My mom says I'm the best snuggler. I like to curl up in a ball right next to her while she sleeps.
7. WhenI really want something I tend to have a bit of a yodel. My neighbors say I'm always trying to talk to them...I AM!! I have to say HI!
See all diary entries for Oliver|