July 5th 2005 2:27 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
It sure is fun staying here. I had never been to a dog party before I cam to live with Ese and Lola, now I've been to two.
1. This picture is from Ese's birthday party last year. Everyone got presents, including me!
2. It was really hot at Ese's party this year. Here I am sneaking a drink.
3. Here I am being petted by a little friend that lives up the street. I love getting attention!
4. Here I am walking by my foster-mom's herb garden. she has so many gardens, I don't know where to pee first in the morning!
5. This is Ripley, she lives two lawns away. We "talk" a lot. There are some human friens in the background getting appetizers. Please drop SOMETHING!
6. This is Max. She is a friend of Ese and Lola but this is the first time I have met her. She has a brother named Taffy.
7. This is Taffy. She is doing a dropped-food patrol. Didn't she get the memo, that's my job!
8. This is Dixie. She and her sister, Maggie, live down the street. They are both super-nice and just my size (although they say size doesn't matter...).
9. This is Happy. What a great name. She's taking a moment to cool down under the palms and it made a beautiful picture. She is a sucess story of the Capital District Humane Association. The same rescue group rthat I am with. I hope I get a great home like she did.
10. This is Mischka, Happy, and Julie (heinie only in picture) saying hi. They gave themselves jobs as official food tent protectors.
That is all the pictures that I could post. They were some of my favorites. You can see some others by visiting my brother's and sister's dogster pages
See all diary entries for Oreo|