Pet-Peeves: Mum not getting up as soon as I'm awake (5AM!), Baths, getting my nails clipped, big noisy trucks going past and scaring me!
Favorite Toy: Chuck it, Tennis ball, anything with a squeeker (though soon destroyed), Rockie
Favorite Food: Liver treats, chicken jerky, greenies, Stella & Chewy's, bully sticks, CHEESE!!! (Any and all kinds)
Favorite Walk: Anywhere where I can go off leash and chase the ball!! Central Park to meet our doggie friends! The dog beach at Hillarys!
Best Tricks: Following Mum everywhere (except if there are squirrels!)
Arrival Story: Mum was looking for a dog since they'd just moved into a new house and Mum was missing having her family dog - Tyke - around all the time (there's nothing like snuggling with a dog!), she found me after looking at many pups. I was the only little black pup in amongst 5 white pups, Mum loved me right away and the way I was laying on my back (just waiting for a tummy rub!), the guy let all of us out and I was the one that ran straight up to Mum and jumped on her leg... she's never let go since!
Bio: At almost 5 years old Mum says I've done more than most people would in their whole life times! I was born in Western Australia and moved with Mum to Denver, Colorado where we lived for 2 years. After many travels around the USA, we then moved to New York City to continue our exploration where we stayed for a further 2 years. Now after meeting so many wuffderful friends (who we keep very dear to our hearts) in the USA, we've come back home to Australia to be with our family. I'm also now married to my wuffderful Amour, Willie!
If I were facing a Dementor...: It would turn into a big horrid noisy truck!
Special Achievements: AKC Canine Good Citizen
Cutest trait: Mum say's it's a tie between my "broke-ed" ear (it always flops) or my flag pole tail!
MY AMOUR: Willie (98637)!!
Name Game: Well, don't tell Mum, but she's a bit of a nerd! My full name is Queen Bee Bumble... Queen Bee from book called Carolina Moon and Bee Bumble after the great Dumbledore (which means Bumble Bee in Old English).
Each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. Dogs who are tagged, need to post in their Diary the rules & their 7 pawsome facts. Then choose 7 dogs to tag and list their names. Don’t forget to bark them a pmail that they have been tagged and to read your Diary, or, send them a fun Rosette announcing they've been Tagged!?
1. I have one broked ear; it always flops no matter what.
2. My 3 favourite people are Mummy, Daddy & Nanna.
3. My favourite food is a raw bone!
4. Despite my small stature, I am the world’s best and fastest ball chaser!
5. I am in a permanent state of tummy rub whenever Nanna comes near me.
6. Whenever my Mum goes out without us (not often, but you know this work thing gets in the way) she always leaves us with entertainment (Harry Potter audio books or Animal Planet) so we have company. Lately we’ve been able to go to Nanna’s every single day though (normally we go Tuesdays and Thursdays) as Rockie needs constant looking after (being a sicky bubby)!
7. Mummy couldn’t love me more if I was a hoo-man baby! :o)
Off to tag...
Stormy B Naughty
I can’t believe that it was a year ago today that my Amour, Willie, posted a picture wishing for a valentine… well really, what girl could resist such a face and such a kind heart?? Today now, after he said yes to being my Valentine then, is our one year Anniversary, and we are now officially engaged! Willie asking my paw in marriage was one of the happiest moments of my life since he has been my rock and support through many changes in my life, including our most recent move back to Australia, and the support he and his Mommy gave both me and my brother and our Mummy during our time apart. Not only has he been super supportive, but he has supported us too by involving the whole Dogster community and encouraging their support of us too while we were away and there has therefore been a light at the end of the tunnel for our parents when they were missing us so much. Willie is the kindest, most generous Amour a girl could ever hope or wish upon a star for, I am truly thankful that he came to be such a huge and important part of my life, and that he in turn feels the same! Thank you Wilster, Luf Always! And HAPPY FIRST ANNIVERSARY!!!
* Your daughter being of the short furry variety
* Getting out of bed 1 hour earlier than necessary to play ball just because it's her very favourite thing to do
* Always having her to lick away your tears
* Jogging to keep up with her hot pursuit of squirrels
* Having outfits for all occasions
* Finding out that your sole mate is of the 8 pound variety
* Globe trotting WITH your best friend
* Having more photos of her than others do of their human kids
* Giving up your pillow when sleeping just because she looks so comfortable