Photo Comments (3)Age: 10 Years Sex: Male Weight: 51-100 lbs
Leave a bone for Benny The Bruiser
Benjamin! Benny! Ben! Bug!!! Benny The Bruiser! Little Man! Benny Bug! Cuddle Bug! The Love Bug!
August 25th 2003
My Dad!!! Sitting In My Dad's Lap! Giving My Dad Lots And Lots Of BIG, Wet, Sloppy Kisses!!! Fetching My Air Kong Donut! Chasing The Cats That Sneak In The Back Yard! Playing With The Water Hose!
Being Away From My Dad! My Monday Morning Bath! (And I Love The Water Hose, Go Figure!)
My Air Kong Donut, I'm Obsessed With It! I Also Love My Stuffed Blue Dog That I Nurse On Every Night!!! (Yes, I Said Nurse!!! Grandma Thinks I Was Weaned WAY Too Early!)
Meat!!! If Grandma Tries To Trick Me With Fruit & Vegtables I Spit Them Out! But Most Of The Time They Make Me Eat My Natural Balance Dog Food!
Anywhere You Wanna Take Me! I'm Always Ready To GO!!!
Sit, Stay, Down, Sit Stay, Down Stay, Recall. Basic Hand Signals. I'm Also Working On My Agility Training! My Dad Takes Me To Obedience Class Every Saturday Morning, And Sometimes We Have Class At The Beach On Wednesday Night!
Kong, My Kong! My Kingdom For My Kong!
My Greatest Talent Is:
Feverishly Kissing My Way Outta Trouble!!!
And The Meaning Of My Name Is:
*Son Of My Right Hand*
I've Been On Dogster Since:
August 25th - 2003
|May 29th 2005
||More than 9 years!
I Was In The:
Rosette, Star and Special Gift History
See all my Pup Pals
See all my Pup Pals
November 22nd 2011 12:46 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
1. Dogs are never permitted in the house. The dog stays outside in a specially built wooden compartment named, for very good reason, the dog house.
2. Okay, the dog can enter the house, but only for short visits or if his own house is under renovation.
3. Okay, the dog can stay in the house on a permanent basis, provided his dog house can be sold in a yard sale to a rookie dog owner.
4. Inside the house, the dog is not allowed to run free and is confined to a comfortable but secure metal cage.
5. Okay, the cage becomes part of a two-for-one deal along with the dog house in the yard sale, and the dog can go wherever he pleases.
6. The dog is never allowed on the furniture.
7. Okay, the dog can get on the old furniture but not the new furniture.
8. Okay, the dog can get up on the new furniture until it looks like the old furniture and then we'll sell the whole works and buy new furniture... upon which the dog will most definitely not be allowed.
9. The dog never sleeps on the bed. Period.
10. Okay, the dog can sleep at the foot of the bed.
11. Okay, the dog can sleep alongside you, but he's not allowed under the covers.
12. Okay, the dog can sleep under the covers but not with his head on the pillow.
13. Okay, the dog can sleep alongside you under the covers with his head on the pillow, but if he snores he's got to leave the room.
14. Okay, the dog can sleep and snore and have nightmares in bed, but he's not to come in and sleep on the couch in the TV room, where I'm now sleeping. That's just not fair.
November 25th 2007 9:27 pm
[ Leave A Comment | 1 person already has ]
by Shel Silverstein
Tonight's my first night as a watchdog,
And here it is Christmas Eve.
The children are sleeping all cozy upstairs,
While I'm guardin' the stockin's and tree.
What's THAT now --- footsteps on the rooftop?
Could it be a cat or a mouse?
Who's THIS down the chimney???
A thief with a beard, and a big sack for robbin' the house!!!
I'm barkin' --- I'm growlin' --- I'm bitin' his butt,
He howls and jumps back in his sleigh!
I scare his strange horses, they leap in the air,
I've frightened the whole bunch away!
Now the house is all peaceful and quiet again.
The stockin's are safe as can be.
Won't the kiddies be glad when they wake up tomorrow,
And see how I've guarded the tree!
July 19th 2007 7:13 am
[ Leave A Comment ]
There's a new game on Dogster called 'Love Tagged'. You choose three Special Pups who mean a lot to you and explain why. Explaining why they mean so much to me is easy, the hard part is picking only three!!!
I was lucky enough to be "Love Tagged' by Magnolia and Abby Grace. I don't really know what I've done to deserve such an Honor - because they're two of THE MOST beautiful, thoughtful, loving girls on Dogster!
So, onto my 'Love Tags'!
First, I'm 'Love Tagging' Ruby! Ruby's a beauty! She always makes me smile - especially when she calls me her "Love Muffin'! And, you just know that if you ever needed ANYTHING, Ruby would be first in line to help you out! I love my Ruby!
Is it okay to "Love Tag' a boy? I hope so, 'cause my second 'Love Tag' is
Conner. Conner was one of my first buddies on Dogster and he's one of The Coolest guys you'd ever want to meet!
Then there's Maggie. Maggie is silly, sweet and charming - and she's ALWAYS the Life of the Party! Soon as my Dad says I'm old enough, I'm going to ask Maggie to marry me - she's my Sweetheart!
See all diary entries for Benny The Bruiser|