I was tagged by Maddi to tell seven things you may not know about me, and then to sniff out 7 victims...er friends
1. I am a lover, not a fighter
2. I love food
3. I hardly ever bark, but when I do--- it's impressive
4. I am always happy
5. I like to "shovel" snow with my nose
6. I have had both of my knees replaced
7. I am afraid of the vacuum cleaner, but please do not tell anyfur
My friend Abbie has tagged me! I have to answer four questions with four answers, and then tag four more friends to do the same! You can tag with a Fun Rosette or a P-mail! Lets have some fun!
Four jobs I've had in my life
1. It is my job to make sure my bowl and the cats bowls are clean AT ALL TIMES!
2.It is my job to keep an eye on the neighbors
3.It is my job to let Mom know when someone comes to the door or the driveway
4.It is my job to shed all over the house so that Mom has something to keep her occupied.
Four Places I have lived
1.I was born in a Detroit suburb to a backyard breader
2.I was rescued by a wonderful lady that started "No Place Like Home Rescue Of Michigan.
3.I lived with my foster Mom, Dawn, and a bunch of other Rotties and a little boy who named me Chopper for a couple of monthhs
4. When I was four months old, I came to live with my Mom.
Four Places I have been
1. I took a trip with my Mom. We went to Georgia. On the way we passed through Ohio, Kentucky, Tennessee and South Carolina.
2.I have been to a bunch of towns in Michigan, including Ypsilanti, Saline, Clinton, Mason,Midland, South Lyon,Hamburg, Pinckney and of course Ann Arbor, where I live
3.I have been to the pet store
4. I go for walks in the park
Four places I'd rather be
1.Going for a ride in the truck
2.At puppy daycare--that was fun, but I can't go because I love everyone so much that I am a pest.
3. Going for a walk
4. At my skin sisters house playing with my cousins
I have been turkey tagged by a few of my dogster pals, and since it is the beginnging of Thanksgiving week, it’s time to do something about it.
Thanks to Sophie for making the tag.
Because it’s Thanksgiving time, there is a change to the rules. Each player needs to tell seven special things they are thankful for. Tagged dogs must post the rules in their diary and their 7 things. Then choose 7 pups to tag and list their names. Let them know by pawmail or rosette that they have been tagged and to read your diary for the instructions on how to play.
1.I am thankful for my skin Mom, who rescued me from a Rottie Rescue.
2.I am thankful for my family, my fur brothers & my skin family
3.I am thankful for rides in the car
4. I am thankful that my skin Mom lets me hang my head out the window on those car rides.
5.I am thankful for all my great friends & the fun I have on Dogster
7.Most important I am thankful for all the great food I get
I am going to tag
6.St. Nickolas' Surprise