(Hint: Copy and paste the rules so you don't have to type them again):
Each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. Dogs who are tagged, need to post in their diary the rules and their 7 pawsome facts. Then choose 7 dogs to tag and list their names. Don’t forget to bark them a pmail that they have been tagged and to read your diary, or, send them a fun Rosette announcing they've been Tagged!
7 facts about me
1. I love bananas.
2. Dogs that sniff me, annoy me.
3. I hate baths.
4. Yet LOVE to swim.
5. Car rides are my favorite.
6. I love to rub my face on you.
7. Jet is my best friend.
Since I have been tagged, I tag...
1. Smiley http://www.dogster.com/dogs/461154
2. Roxy http://www.dogster.com/dogs/518522
3. Lucy http://www.dogster.com/dogs/445953
4. Harlem http://www.dogster.com/dogs/243654
5. Cosmopolitan http://www.dogster.com/dogs/360649
6. Kobe http://www.dogster.com/dogs/164189
7. Maddox http://www.dogster.com/dogs/308189
Well we had a long night last night. I had nine pups last night. The first one came at around 8:00 and the last around 11:30. So there wasn't alot of sleep going on around here. All is well with 9 healthy pups, 2 boys and 7 girls. Well we are all pretty tired here. We will try to put up pictures later.
Well it looks like I am going to be a momma. I'm not quite sure how I feel about this. It has taken away some of my ball time. Mom says that I can't chase the ball so much, vets orders. Brody is the daddy. Mom was hoping that I wasn't pregnant. One day when she was at work, my dad told my girl to let Brody in the back yard forgeting that I was back there and the rest is history. Mom was hoping that one tie might not have done it, but it did. We went and got a pool for birthing and have gotten some of the supplies together. I am due on November 2nd or 3rd. Hopefully all goes well.