Photo Comments (5)
Age: 14 Years Sex: Male Weight: 11-25 lbs
|Home:Eugene, OR ||[I have a diary!] |
Photo Comments (4)
Photo Comments (2)
Leave a bone for Ziggy Moonbeam
Dogster stats for Ziggy Moonbeam
66 times 1,112
LZ (lil' Zig), Wild Thing, Goat dog, Baby Boy, Bug and Zigpig
| ||Energy|| || |
| ||Intelligence|| || |
| ||Friendliness|| || |
| ||Playfulness|| || |
| ||Disposition|| || || |
September 14th 2002
Running, hunting varmits, sleeping with Mom, and food! Any kind of food. He also loves to camp, ride shotgun in the car, and ride the bow on HIS sailboat.
The Orick and having air blown on his tummy. Being ignored.
Frisbee, Kong, Nylabone and tennis balls.
Eagle Pack Duck and Oatmeal, Fritos, potato chips and people food.
Across the street to the park where there's bunnies and around the corner to the farm with llamas and horses.
Drop it and jumping to get the cookie box from any place it is hidden. Ziggy has become a terrific mouse killer. He's incredibly fast and kills on the spot.
Ziggy was the tail end of a busy family with dogs and kids. After our little girl pitbull, Rokki, went to the Rainbow Bridge, we decided we had to have another dog. A friend told us about Ziggy. She somehow always knew when a doggie needed a new home. Zig's mom was giving him away because they didn't have time to devote to him. We went to Ziggy's house, played for a couple of hours, and brought him home that same night. He spent a lot of time alone in his crate at that house. The little children there had been hitting him and the little guy still ducks down and flinches when someone tries to pet his head. He was my husband's best buddy until Jim passed in March of 2006. Now he's my constant companion and is a real little travelin' man.
Ziggy is the sweetest pooch I've ever had, and I've had a couple of great dogs over the years. He loves to snuggle, play and has an uncanny sense of when someone needs just that little bit of extra love. He has the typical Jack Russell energy and playfulness, but can be a quiet cuddler any time you pick him up. A velcro dog, he prefers to be right with me all the time.
I'm a runnin' fool.
The Last Forum I Posted In:
Join Dogster's 2010 Easter Egg Hunt!
em.com/m/WFR1Mo5oxO" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="300" height="110" wmode="transparent">
|Which celeb am I like?:|
I've Been On Dogster Since:
|Get Your Own Name Acronym|
|May 12th 2005
||More than 11 years!
I Was In The:
Rosette, Star and Special Gift History
See all my Pup Pals
See all my Pup Pals
March 14th 2010 6:23 pm
[ Leave A Comment | 5 people already have ]
Mama said something weird today when I was getting tickles. She said, "Beware the eyes of march!" and she laughed and laughed. What the heck are the eyes of march?? She said something about doggies named Plutarch and Caesar. Maybe I'll meet them sometime. Oh dang, sometimes I get so confused.
January 30th 2010 12:25 pm
[ Leave A Comment | 1 person already has ]
I was Valentine tagged by the famous Tater Tots and like the Tater Tots, it’s be ages since I’ve been tagged. Thanks for thinking of me gang! You rock!
Here are the rules:
1. In your Diary, list 5 things that you love about your life.
2. List 5 furiends you'd like to invite to play along.
3. Tag your 5 furiends by sending them a pawmail or a rosette, asking them to read your diary to see the rules and find out how to play.
4. Don't forget to thank the fur who Tagged you! (And don't forget to play, if you really do want to! mol )
Here are 5 things I love about my life...
1. I love my four birdie brothers, they’re parrots, and my mama.
2. I love to go on bike rides with mama – especially when we ride out to the lake.
3. I love summertime camping in our teardrop camping trailer.
4. I love my Dogster friends – some of the finest folks we’ve ever had the pleasure of meeting!
5. And, this is a secret… I love Fritos! No dip please.
And here are the furiends I am going to tag...
1. Zaidie (930039)– one of the friendliest guys on Dogster.
2. Miss Izzabelle Satterfield (471670)– fellow football and food fan and a gorgeous girl.
3. Arcanine (993409)– a real cutie – check out her beautiful coat!
4. Flippy Boop(405623)– a sweetheart from the UK
5. Cali (390505)– pretty girl – anyone ever tell you how cute a little poodle girl can be??!!
Have fun everyfur, and ♥ Happy Valentine's Day! ♥
- Ziggy Moonbeam
December 31st 2009 8:47 pm
[ Leave A Comment | 3 people already have ]
It's New Year's Eve and neither of us (me and mama) have hot dates for tonight. I guess we'll be in watching Dick Clark one more year BOL. He's lookin' pretty good these days for an old guy.
We're glad 2009 is over. Things about hit bottom for a lot of people and we're hoping 2010 brings some stability and prosperity to America. It's no fun to worry about money and bills. Many people have had to give up their pets because of the expense or because they've lost their homes. I can't even imagine how awful that must feel.
My new year's wish is that every animal and person finds a great place to live and a job to do. I hope that no one goes hungry and that life treats everyone more gently.
Happy New Year!
See all diary entries for Ziggy Moonbeam|