May 29th 2007 1:01 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
Pandora thought she was the only one who got to play, but she was wrong. Tag, I'm it!
I guess I have to list the rules:
"Each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. Dogs who are tagged, need to post in their Diary the rules & their 7 pawsome facts. Then choose 7 dogs to tag and list their names. Don’t forget to bark them a pmail that they have been tagged and to read your Diary, or, send them a fun Rosette announcing they've been Tagged!"
OK, here's my list:
1. I am all terrier when it comes to tiny fuzzy prey animals, and have managed to catch 2 squirrels. I am very proud of myself - this isn't easy, Pandora can't catch a squirrel to save her life - but Mom doesn't seem to be very happy with my successes. Hmm.
2. Though I've bested squirrels, skunks have bested me. I just got skunked for the fourth time last week. (Mom's not real happy about that, either.)
3. I have a vertical leap that would make Michael Jordan envious, and can spring straight up off my four paws, upwards of 6 feet in the air.
4. I love to put your arm in my mouth when I'm feeling really lovey about you.
5. The command "Bitey Bear" is what you give me if my lovey arm bite is annoying you, and I'll go get a stuffed animal to carry around instead.
6. I am very afraid of cows. (I guess I don't deserve the "bull" in my breed name.)
7. I am also very afraid of loud noises like thunder and fireworks and surround sound (though I got more used to that), and I will make myself veeeeeeery small and curl up at the back of Mom's shoe closet (or in the sock basket or in another available closet) if any of these scary noises come up.
OK, here's who I tagged (shout out to old SmoFo pals):
Leave a Comment