Sex: Female Weight: 51-100 lbs
|Home:Morgantown, WV ||[I have a diary!] |
Leave a bone for Sandi (2001-2012)
princess antique sandi, antique sandi
| ||Energy|| || |
| ||Intelligence|| || |
| ||Friendliness|| || |
| ||Playfulness|| || |
| ||Disposition|| || || |
December 17th 2001
teasing little Nathan, running laps in the backyard
pepperoni or hotdogs
Walk? what's that, I RUN!!!
show me embarrassed, sit, down, stay and spins. Sandi just learned to play a tambourine and piano for my therapy visits.
We adopted Sandi from Friends of Retired Greyhounds in Broomfield, Colorado, the day after she came out of the kennel. She was 15 months old at the time--what a sweetheart!
Born to run
The Groups I'm In:
♥Dogster's Next Top Model, *¨¨*DOGGIE CONNECTION*¨¨*, Awesome Paws, GREYHOUND FASHIONS, Greyhounds, We are a family
The Last Forum I Posted In:
Getting married and need help!
I've Been On Dogster Since:
|April 12th 2005
||More than 9 years!
I Was In The:
Rosette, Star and Special Gift History
See all my Pup Pals
See all my Pup Pals
May 26th 2007 4:46 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
My gal pal, Treat tagged me and here's how it works:
(Hint: Copy and paste the rules so you don't have to type them again):
Each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. Dogs who are tagged, need to post in their diary the rules and their 7 pawsome facts. Then choose 7 dogs to tag and list their names. Don’t forget to bark them a pmail that they have been tagged and to read your diary, or, send them a fun Rosette announcing they've been Tagged!
7 pawsome facts about me, Sandi:
1. I was born in Colorado and lived with my family in Colorado until we moved to West Virginia 3 years ago.
2. I climbed a 14'er (that's a 14,000 ft mountain) with my Mom and Dad while we lived in Colorado.
3. I HATE baths and getting my nails trimmed, but I do like an occasional pawdicure.
4. I visit the skinkids at WVU Children's hospital with my Mom once a month as a therapy dog.
5. I pretend to dislike my brother, Nathan but I really do love the little guy.
6. I love to run, whether at the dog park, in the backyard or just running a couple miles on my leash with my dad.
7. I love my boyhound, Chester but wish he lived a little closer to us. Minnesota is a long way away!
Dogs I tagged:
4. Paducha Dickens
5. Bobby Corbin
7. Whimsy's Peach Melba
See all diary entries for Sandi (2001-2012)|