May 26th 2007 4:46 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
My gal pal, Treat tagged me and here's how it works:
(Hint: Copy and paste the rules so you don't have to type them again):
Each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. Dogs who are tagged, need to post in their diary the rules and their 7 pawsome facts. Then choose 7 dogs to tag and list their names. Don’t forget to bark them a pmail that they have been tagged and to read your diary, or, send them a fun Rosette announcing they've been Tagged!
7 pawsome facts about me, Sandi:
1. I was born in Colorado and lived with my family in Colorado until we moved to West Virginia 3 years ago.
2. I climbed a 14'er (that's a 14,000 ft mountain) with my Mom and Dad while we lived in Colorado.
3. I HATE baths and getting my nails trimmed, but I do like an occasional pawdicure.
4. I visit the skinkids at WVU Children's hospital with my Mom once a month as a therapy dog.
5. I pretend to dislike my brother, Nathan but I really do love the little guy.
6. I love to run, whether at the dog park, in the backyard or just running a couple miles on my leash with my dad.
7. I love my boyhound, Chester but wish he lived a little closer to us. Minnesota is a long way away!
Dogs I tagged:
4. Paducha Dickens
5. Bobby Corbin
7. Whimsy's Peach Melba
See all diary entries for Sandi (2001-2012)|