Likes: Riding in the car, chasing ducks in the pool, greeting houseguests, being adored & spoiled
Pet-Peeves: Going to the groomer; Sophie pulling her tail; Sophie barking in her face
Favorite Toy: Rawhide chews
Favorite Food: People Food
Favorite Walk: Anywhere
Best Tricks: Combat crawl, roll over, speak, shake, high five
Arrival Story: Mollie was born in Missouri. She was the runt of the litter and the breeder we found wasn't sure she would make it through the first weekend. She did have a great appetite, though, and we followed her progress in online pictures until she was old enough to fly out to California. When we met her at the airport, we couldn't believe how calm she was after traveling all day in a little crate. She hasn't stopped wagging her tail since. She is the friendliest and most affectionate dog in the world!
COCO BUG is playing a NEW game of tag AND she TAGGED ME, so here goes:
I am gonna answer the following questions.
Name 4 jobs you have:
1. Barking at the front door if someone approaches!
2. Being the cutest and nicest pup in da Family
3. Being a shadow to Mom when she is home
4. Watching out the front door for intruders!
Name 4 places where you have lived (or stayed at):
1. I lived with my doggie mom at Glory Ridge Kennels in Richmond, Missouri until I was 8 weeks old.
2. I've been in my furever home in Orange County, California ever since then!
3. I've stayed at the Grandparents house in Glendora at times, too!
Name 4 places you have been:
1. Richmond, Missouri
2. Newport Beach, California
3. Yorba Linda, California
4. Balboa Island, California
Name 4 places you'd rather be:
1. Laying on a couch watching TV with mom
2. Riding in the car
3. Beach on a beach towel
4. On a chaise lounge in the backyard
Each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. Dogs who are tagged, need to post in their Diary the rules & their 7 pawsome facts. Then choose 7 dogs to tag and list their names. Don’t forget to bark them a pmail that they have been tagged and to read your Diary, or, send them a fun Rosette announcing they've been Tagged!
So here are 7 fun facts about me - MOLLIE
1. I was selected by my Mom from a breeder in Missouri called Glory Ridge Kennels and flew to California when I was 9 weeks old.
2. I am a very friendly dog and have never met a "stranger".
3. I can do lots of tricks: rollover, speak, shake, play dead, but my "signature" move is the Combat Crawl...They always love that!
4. I have a very good appetite...for cookies.
5. I love to ride in the car, no matter where we are going, and I have a booster seat so I can see out the window.
6. I walk about one and a half miles a day to keep my trim figure.
7. I hate going to Furry Friends, the groomer, but I have to go every two weeks to keep me looking "cute"!
On the twelfth day of Christmas
my true love LENNY gave to me...
Twelve Dalmations Drumming
Eleven Spaniels Sleeping
Ten Magnificent Mutts...
Nine Poodles piddling
Eight Rottweilers Ringing
Seven Labs a Leaping
Six Cute Shih Tzus...
Five Golden Retrievers
Four Beagles Begging
Three Dachshunds Dashing
Two Terriers Toasting....
and a Pomeranian in a Pear Tree!
Merry Christmas to all my Dogster pals!