January 12th 2009 10:45 am
[ Leave A Comment ]
1. I got my name because when mama found me all dirty and wild I really did look like a brown bear. Even now I can make both brown bear and grizzly bear expressions.
2. I pretend like my sister annoys me sometimes, but deep down I'd be lost without her....shhh.
3. I could break things and knock down small children with the enthusiasm of my tail...I truly mean no harm
4. I LOVE to go for car rides. I will ride anywhere, and then sleep while mom runs the quick errand.
5. Sometimes when I want to be next to mom on the couch or bed I will ring the bells to go outside. this gets Thunder off the couch or bed. I then run up and take her spot. Tricky I am.
6. I love sitting on the couch in front of the front window with Thunder during the day and watching all the cars and people go by. Every once in a while one of them deserves a bark to remind them whos house this is!
7. My backyard is my heaven. I could be out there day or night. Rain or shine. Snow or sleet. Hot or cold.....if mom let me.
Leave a Comment