Age: 10 Years Sex: Female Weight: 51-100 lbs
|Home:Glennie/Oscoda, MI, Portland/K, MI ||[I have a diary!] |
Leave a bone for Rastas
Dogster stats for Rastas
Razzle-Dazzle, Raz-Ma-Taz, Razberry, Raz
| ||Energy|| || |
| ||Intelligence|| || |
| ||Friendliness|| || |
| ||Playfulness|| || |
| ||Disposition|| || || |
|-purebred||-service dog ||-dog rescue|
September 1st 2005
May 8th 2005
Being with her family( my son and I especially- but she loves anyone who will pet or feed her), Chewing sticks, Jumping high, Tug-O-War, Showing off for TREATS
People who are judge or are scared of her
I try to feed her only ALL-natural food, she eats/wastes less and the treats support her immune system, joints and skin/nails/coat
In the woods, where she can run free and attempt to catch birds or squirrels-just to see if they want to play of course
Sit Pretty- which my son taught her when he was 3, Say Your Prayers, Do You Love Me-our version of SPEAK
My boyfriend at the time, Cory knew I wanted a dog and was so very lonely without one ( I was raised on a farm and never lived a minute without animals) so one day while he was working at Home Depot (in Vancouver, Washington) a customer brought his dog into the store (as so many customers did everyday) and Cory introduced himself, told him about my desires for a dog and the customer informed him he just so happened to have a puppy returned to him by the owner (the customer was a breeder) and the pup needed a good home- NO CHARGE! So we drove as soon as we had the time off work and college ( I was a full-time student and part-time teacher- time training her would be difficult, but nonetheless I would manage) to Yakama, Washington to meet her...Rastas' name used to by Crystal- but I can't stand the name and we brought her home. As soon as I drove close enough to the breeder's house, where Rastas was anxiously waiting our arrival, I fell deeply in love with her. She was so energetic and showed so much personality, hope and faith! Just like me---only with 4 legs and puppy fur!!
She was certainly adopted...although not traditionally from a shelter. I rescued her too...from being replaced with the wrong owner.
The Last Forum I Posted In:
Two SDs OK?
I've Been On Dogster Since:
|Why I love my Pibble!:|
I love my Pit Bull for so many reasons- but I will include the first and most important ones the pop into my head!
1. I understand her breed #including, but not limited to: history, heritage, service and reputation#
2. She understands me #including, but not limited to: my personality faults and physical limitations ie. disabilities, my desires and needs from her as my service companion, and how to comfort me and wipe away my tears on every one of my bad days
3. She is Loyal, Loving and Kind
4. She loves and adores children the most- the perfect fit for me as a teacher!
5. She has earned her place as my FAMILY- no matter what, she is always there for me, never judges me, and cares about my health and happiness
6. She brings Joy and Light to my life- whether we play, go for a walk, or just snuggle, she always makes me smile.
7. I can depend on her to be excited when I get home, content with what ever attention, love or treats I give her, and to take care of me the best way she knows how.
8. She is misunderstood just as I am- we are one-in-the same!
9. Rastas and my son, Zayden, are siblings...without each other life would not be the same! She is my "first-born" I raised her two years before my son came along!!
10. She is and always will be my Pit Bull Baby!!
|October 11th 2012
||More than 3 years!
Rosette, Star and Special Gift History
October 11th 2012 2:42 pm
[ Leave A Comment | 1 person already has ]
The bitter cold is not a good one for a doggie with short hair- I wish summer would come back instead of quickly fade away. Where are my warm fuzzy feelings of cool breezes and warm sunshine on my nose? I long for those summer walks in the woods with Mom and Zayden, the sunshine bright on a calm day on Vaughn Lake (Glennie, Michigan) and green grass to play and pee on!
But I can't wait for all that white stuff- you humans call snow, I call icecream b/c it tastes sweet and fills my tummy with happiness. How do I love to romp and run in that ice cream delite! I love watching Zayden and Mom build snowmen and beat them up, until there is nothing left of a snowman until tomorrow when they build another. Making snow angels is fun to with my family, although mine looks more like a log and theirs more like heavenly creatures.
Then there will be spring again atleast, when I can eat fresh grass and flowers out of Mom's garden too. Don't let her catch you digging them up tho--she tends to yell at ya for that! The mud is great too after a nice rain...as long as it's stopped raining that is I will go out- b/c I HATE the rain...the drops of wet stickiness on my fur...just to rub that off quick, before it sinks in...
See all diary entries for Rastas|