February 4th 2010 6:00 pm
[ Leave A Comment | 1 person already has ]
Ahhh, it's been so long since a new diary entry has appeared. One of my pals, Sandra Marie spurred me to get typin' with a love tag. I'm suppose to list 5-10 things I love, then tag some other pups. I love lots of things, so this should be a breeze.
1. CHASING SQUIRRELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a THRILL!!!
2. Those tender juicy baby bunnies are definitely at the top of the list, too. Probably a tie for first place with the squirrel chasing. I'd have to really think hard which I love most.
3 Muskrat hunting would be next on the list. Not sure what I love about it, but I do, I do, I do.
4. Raw T-bone steak bones. I'll never refuse one. Esp. if there is a little meat left on it.
5. Anything sweet. Besides having a love for meat, I LOVE desserts. Any kind, any time, I'll claim them as mine.
6. Going for a hike with the mom and dad. It's ok if only one can go at a time, but I love it when we all go together.
7. The couch. It's mine. All of it. At one is my pillow, at the other end, I can rest my head on the armrest and look out the window.
8. My Kong. I can throw it at the parents and it gets filled.
9. Winter time. Love the cooler temps, all the fresh smells.
10. The fam. I do love my family, even tho I don't really show it much. I think I would be very sad if they weren't around. It's what love is really all about - me and my family (and what they can do for me). Hee hee.
Leave A Comment | 1 person already has
You are just a bundle of love. I hope you get a rodent valentine.