February 4th 2010 6:00 pm
[ Leave A Comment | 1 person already has ]
Ahhh, it's been so long since a new diary entry has appeared. One of my pals, Sandra Marie spurred me to get typin' with a love tag. I'm suppose to list 5-10 things I love, then tag some other pups. I love lots of things, so this should be a breeze.
1. CHASING SQUIRRELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a THRILL!!!
2. Those tender juicy baby bunnies are definitely at the top of the list, too. Probably a tie for first place with the squirrel chasing. I'd have to really think hard which I love most.
3 Muskrat hunting would be next on the list. Not sure what I love about it, but I do, I do, I do.
4. Raw T-bone steak bones. I'll never refuse one. Esp. if there is a little meat left on it.
5. Anything sweet. Besides having a love for meat, I LOVE desserts. Any kind, any time, I'll claim them as mine.
6. Going for a hike with the mom and dad. It's ok if only one can go at a time, but I love it when we all go together.
7. The couch. It's mine. All of it. At one is my pillow, at the other end, I can rest my head on the armrest and look out the window.
8. My Kong. I can throw it at the parents and it gets filled.
9. Winter time. Love the cooler temps, all the fresh smells.
10. The fam. I do love my family, even tho I don't really show it much. I think I would be very sad if they weren't around. It's what love is really all about - me and my family (and what they can do for me). Hee hee.
February 8th 2009 5:37 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
A friend of mine, Baylee asked me to do this fun thing as a way to get to know your pals better. Here’s what I had to do;
Copy this diary entry, and paste it into your diary. Read and then delete my answers. Then you can fill in your own! We can get to know our pals better!! Have fun!! Then send a rosette or p mail to 4 pals and ask them to post it in their diary!!!!
1. What color is your collar? Let’s see, I have a blue one that says I love snow and a green christmas one and black and orange Halloween one and a one with fall colors, and a multi collar striped one and a black one with white paws on it and a rust and blue plaid one and another multicolor one that is skinny and a lime green one with white flowers. Mom has a little collar fetish.
2. What kind of food do you eat? I usually switch every few months but right now it’s Sensible Choice.
3. What are your favorite treats? raw steak bone
4. Do you have a Valentine or significant other?? I have to pick just one?
5. Do you get Table Scraps? Yes, thank goodness!
6. What is your favorite toy? I don’t really play with toys anymore, but I bring my kong to my mom and dad every time they eat, to remind them that I would like something, too. So I think that is my favorite toy. Well, that and the squirrels outside. I
7. When is your Birthday? I was left at the human shelter with the rest of my litter when I was 8 weeks old, with a note that said we were born first week of May. So Mom picked May 3rd as my special day.
8. How many times a day do you get to eat? As often as I want. There is food out all the time for me. I usually only eat when mom or dad are home, though.
9. Do you have a favorite color? I’m partial to the color of squirrels and baby bunnies.
10. Do you hope all your pals put this in their diary? I do I do I do I do I do.......
My 4 pals I’m tagging are:
Maddi, the extreme Fox Terrier
January 25th 2009 6:44 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
Lots of tagging going on. I have been just horrible at responding to it all and for that I’m very sorry. I do appreciate my friends asking me to join in with them on the games. So I’m going to combine the tags in one diary entry. Is that cheating?
First, I’m suppose to tell 7 things you may not know about me (some are good, some are not so good):
1. I love eating but will refuse some foods-veggies, fruits, french fries, plain chips. I’m strictly a meat and dessert eater. So does that make me a sweet carnivore?
2. I capture lots of different critters but the only kind I ever eat are baby bunnies.
3. As much as I hate a bath, I will go into the bathroom and get in the tub on my own when mom tells me to. I’ll do almost anything for a piece of meat.
4. I do not like being petted or coddled. I’ll only tolerate it for a few seconds and then I walk away, with a very annoyed look on my face.
5. I always look bored and depressed except for when we are out walking or if there is someone eating.
6. Playing fetch is beneath me. Unless you’re willing to give up something good to eat.
7. I can go on walks without having a leash on.
Now for the 5 bad things I have done, which in my opinion are none, but since my mom is my typist, I really have no control over what she has stated. And because of this I plead not guilty until proven otherwise.
1. I have, in my puppy days, destroyed a “couple” of things - electrical cords, ballpoint pens, child’s toys, shoes - the usual things
2. I always bring the animals I have captured into the house to show them off. (and tell me why this is on the bad list and not the good list?)
3. I tend to take my time coming when my mom yells at me if there is something I’m really interested in, for example a carcass of some sort to chew on.
4. I have never bitten anyone but I have “snapped” a warning bark when a stranger has bent down and tried to pet me.
5. (this is the ugly one): One time I chased a deer into a lake that had a thin coat of ice on it, and the deer couldn’t swim very well since it had to paw thru the ice first, so I caught up to it and was biting it on the neck. Boy, I really got in big trouble for that one. I never heard my dad yelling for me, honest! And I’d do it again in a heartbeat if I had the chance! (the deer did get away and made it to the other bank, just in case you’re wondering. We watched it run away.)
And now I’m going to cheat again. Who ever reads this diary entry is “Tagged, you’re it!”.
I’m just too tired from my hiking today to tag my friends. It’s warm and snuggly inside and dark and cold outside , so I’m ready for a nice long winter’s nap. Good night all!