Chief Majestix the Impeccable

Italian Greyhound/Cairn Terrier [See My DogsterPlus Photo Book]
Picture of Chief Majestix the Impeccable , a male Italian Greyhound/Cairn Terrier

Photo Comments (3)

"no mom, I did NOT dig!"

Home:Brisbane, CA  [I have a diary!]  
Age: 5 Years   Sex: Male   Weight: 11-25 lbs

   [See My DogsterPlus Photo Book]
   Leave a bone for Chief Majestix the Impeccable

Special Gift Box:
The family of Hershey and Van Winkle

baby boy, pop, papa, bob, punk, puppy

Doggie Dynamics:
not playfulvery playful

Sun Sign:
Quick Bio:
-mutt-service dog

Gotcha Date:
April 11th 2012

January 24th 2012



Favorite Toy:
everything he can carry in his mouth and run with

Favorite Food:

Favorite Walk:

Best Tricks:

Chief is out of a litter of 4 beautiful and kind puppies, which we fostered since they were 5 days old. Momma dog was a fabulous mother and is a fabulous dog. Can't tell enough how wonderful they all are.. We found adopters for all the pups.

I've Been On Dogster Since:
April 11th 2012 More than 5 years!

Rosette, Star and Special Gift History

Dogster Id:

for 2984 days

Meet my family
Josephine Jolanda

Meet my Pup Pals
See all my Pup Pals
See all my Pup Pals

here we go :o)

birthday and dog show

January 25th 2013 9:31 am
[ Leave A Comment | 5 people already have ]

my birthday was yesterday..
It wasn't a nice one :o(
First we all were in bed til about 4pm, cause mom was sick. Well, that was ok since we got to snuggle a lot.
Then mom got herself ready and we went for a walk for the ladies. On the way Jojo got attacked by a nasty and mean dog. She seems ok, but might have hurt her bad leg again. We got to wait and see. Mom will go see the dogs owner today - she was out with the dog walker - and tell them what happened. It was an awful fight this dog put on and I witnessed it. I screamed and was so scared about Jojo. Mom was desperate, she cried, because I just got over the attack several months ago. Jojo was attacked, too.
I had a hard time calming down. Mom called dad, who came home right away. He was really pissed, too..
At some point I calmed down, Jojo shook it off. She seemed ok. Just her leg, but she might just be sore.
Dad, mom and I decided to go to one of my favorite areas in the city to see how I was doing. The girls staid home and we took off.
First we went to our cafe. On the way we met several dogs. Mom gave me a jackpot, enormous, huge treat for every dog we passed. We decided to ignore all dogs we meet. Then we spent some time at the cafe. I was really good.
On the walk after the cafe visit, we met many, many dogs, I got jackpots for them all. That was neat :) We even went to my pet store!!
I got birthday treats and there were many dogs in the store. Mom did some group treat games and have me say hi to them. All cool :o) One dog made me feel a bit uncomfortable, but after I sniffed it and mom told me to come and sit, I was fine.
We bought food, too!
Then we went back home. It was a great evening walk and I am glad we did it. All those jackpots :D yum*
Today we will go back to our daily routine and do all the fun stuff, meet up with our pal.
Looking forward. I am sure this time I am just fine. Mom and dad handled it differently, with more confidence. That was a wise choice. I trust mom and dad and if they say that that's how we do it, then that's how we do it.

The dog show is coming up tomorrow and I will meet up with several of our SD friends and some non SD friends. That is awesome. I have never been to the dog show, but to the rodeo and stock show!
I will let you know how it was :o)

Thank you all for your birthday wishes..


yay, we wrote an article :o)

January 22nd 2013 9:10 am
[ Leave A Comment | 2 people already have ]

Mom and I wrote an article - have fun reading! and feel free to check out the youtube channel, link at the bottom of the article, and mom's facebook page where you can find many many photos of the training process and more videos! you can find mom under 'Sonja Ohldag' -training-chief

happy woofs to you all :o)


day at the beach, symphony, city and campus

December 8th 2012 11:36 pm
[ Leave A Comment | 4 people already have ]

Yesterday my brother Archer and I went to the beach with our moms. It was awesome. I think we ended up playing for like 20 hours with each other and with other dogs. The weather was perfect..!
When we got back home, we went on the old ladies' hike on the trail. Jojo did not have the brace on, because it did not fit properly. The wedge under her foot was too high. Mom did not want to hurt Jojo by putting it on.
In the evening dad came home for a few hours to take us to the symphony! It was great. I even got to scoot across the carpet *yay* and "accidentally" nibble a teddy bear under the teddy bear tree ;o) Just one nibble and my lame mom goes "no! don't do that". So I didn't.
Symphony was great, all three of us fell asleep ;o)

This morning, mom and dad sat down and adjusted the shoe, by shaving a chunk off the bottom of the foot. Now it's absolutely perfect!
We put it on her this morning and she walked like she never did before. Apparently it takes the pressure off the leg and supports it really, really well. What a great brace!
We hung out at our cafe, had lunch, walked around with the ladies and met our pal, Bonnie and her mom. I decided to take everyone to our pet store. We got loads of treats and love. Dad bought Bonnie a jingle collar, too and she does not mind it :o)
In the afternoon we drove back home, where we took a break. Mom had to do a few things. But at some point we did our daily "workout". I can now dunk three items after another by name. They are all on the floor at the same time, mom names them, I get them and put them in a bowl. That was a tough chore to learn, but I think I will be able to do it with even more items, soon. Mom said we should shoot for 20 different ones by name. That would be cool!
We practiced opening the door and getting the pouch, crossing legs, biting tail, shame..... it was fun - as always.
Once we were done, we went on a short walk with the ladies and got in the car to go visit dad at work to have dinner with him.. He is hardly home, due to his experiments. It's kind of sad, because our Hanukkah is lame, we still have no menorah - ours broke before last year's Hanukkah. We don't even have candles. What a shame. But celebrating Hanukkah alone is no fun either :*(
Instead mom and I ended up at a church on campus to listen to the caroling. It was beautiful. Mom does not go to church - long story..
The nice guy, who makes sure all are happy during the event, took mom to a special room, right next to the actual inside of the church. It was a room for people, who want to listen, but not be inside. Perfect. I was really good, cause church is already for advanced puppies. I can be a dork, but this night I was perfect. There was another woman with her dog, who listened to the caroling. I was so very tempted, but could resist. He walked in the door, all of a sudden, with his mom. Mom gave me a very, very, very "yousayawordorgetupandIwillkillyou" look. I decided that it was a great idea to stay put on mom's foot and listen to the beautiful singing.
Right before the end we left. What a nice evening and this beautiful silence felt so good.
sending warm wishes and happy thoughts :o)

See all diary entries for Chief Majestix the Impeccable