Photo Comments (11)
Age: 9 Years Sex: Male Weight: 26-50 lbs
|Home:Chicago, IL ||[I have a diary!] |
Leave a bone for Khola- CDX, CGC
| ||Energy|| || |
| ||Intelligence|| || |
| ||Friendliness|| || |
| ||Playfulness|| || |
| ||Disposition|| || || |
January 14th 2004
doing the Basenji 500 around the living room
anything wet. If it rains, I think my Mom made it and I get grumpy
My ugly pink cheap bunny. Its the only thing I won't destroy!
cheese, anything meaty and veggies- even the green ones!
I love the dog park the most, and my Mom's stomach.
My Mom won't let me be bad- sit, down, heal, rollover, tummy, go potty on command, sit, stay, go to crate... I can't remember them all
I was in College and I wanted a "big dog." Since I'm planning on living in apartments for a while, I didn't think getting a big dog would be fair, so I wanted a smaller dog with a big dog attitude. Enter, the Basenji's. I found Khola through a breeder on the east coast, but then found out that he was bred here in Illinois! I saw him and it was love at first no bark . They are also known for being very hard to train. So, I took the challange and it wornked out great!
Khola is from the Avongara family of direct African decent basenjis, the most recent group brought over from Africa. Both his Daddy (Avongara Panjama Itzyu) and his Mommy (Avongara Practical Magic) are full Africans.
R plus and paitence what a shocking idea
The Groups I'm In:
Administrators of Catster & Dogster Groups, Advocates for Positive Training, Basenji Bratz, Basenji's Rock, Chicago Dogs (and Cats), Chicago Dogs (and Cats), DAA: Dogsters with Aggression, Dogs of the Ancients, How do I train my dog to do that?, Nerdster, Pet Photography, Service Dogs Group, The Dogster Force
The Last Forum I Posted In:
positive training "wear"?
I've Been On Dogster Since:
|February 21st 2005
||More than 8 years!
I Was In The:
Rosette, Star and Special Gift History
See all my Pup Pals
See all my Pup Pals
May 23rd 2007 12:42 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
After never posting a blog before, I better get on it!!!
Here's how it works!
Each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. Dogs who are tagged, need to post in their Diary the rules & their 7 pawsome facts. Then choose 7 dogs to tag and list their names. Don’t forget to bark them a pmail that they have been tagged and to read your Diary, or, send them a fun Rosette announcing they've been Tagged!
Here are another 7 fun facts:
1. I have alopecia. It isn’t a form that hurts me at all, but its making me get gray patches and hair is falling out! I look way older than the young three year old I am.
2. I’m getting tired of eating raw chicken. I use to gobble it up so fast but now I look at a wing and say “humph… only a piece of chicken? Mom, can’t you be more extravagant?”
3. I am a huge wimp and have fear aggression. If certain dogs comes near me that I don’t know and freaks me out I will quack like a duck and may snap at the dog but its only a back-off warning. I must not make much contact because no dog has ever reacted to my snaps. Moms working on this with me.
4. I am a service dog. My Mom has severe back problems and I fetch her stuff and can call the Police for her if she falls down.
5. When I sleep I stretch myself out in whatever way is most uncomfortable with whomever I’m near.
6. When I was a puppy, only 9 months, I gave chase after a deer. My Mom never thought I’d keep after it but I was right behind it and only a speck in the distance. Mom’s friend asked if she was going to chase me because she was just standing there and Mom said “in what? The Jeep?!” I came back with a HUGE smile on my face a little while later. (thank Dog!)
7. I don’t bark like normal dogs and make many strange noises. When I’m in my crate and I am deciding it is a day I don’t want to be, I make noises like a Woman being murdered. When I think Tom is going to take my dinner or my toys I’ll put my head down and sound like a duck, then fall over on my side. I make noises, just not doggie noises.
My next 7 victims are...
See all diary entries for Khola- CDX, CGC|