August 29th 2010 12:05 pm
[ Leave A Comment | 5 people already have ]
Hi all you doggies on Dogster!
I'm Autumn, and I just got a new home! I am learning all kinds of new things at my new home... here's just a few of them:
* Doggies can come in the house!
* Doggies can have breakfast AND dinner!
* Doggies get cookies, especially after they go outside to make presents in the grass!
* Doggies can get on couches and chairs, and they are COMFY!
* Doggies have big pillows on the floor to lay on too!
* Mommies and Daddies share their snacks with doggies sometimes, and they have YUMMY snacks!
* A drive thru is a place you go with Mommy and somebody pops out of a window and gives Mommy a hamburger just for YOU!
* Mommies and Daddies love doggies very much, and they love to give kisses and tummy rubs and head scratches, and they just love to be with their doggies!
* There is something called a NYLABONE and they are FUN to chew on!
* My new doggie brother, Sammy, is kinda old and grouchy and doesn't want to play with me... I still love him anyway, and I still occasionally ask him to play... who knows, maybe he will play with me one day!
* My new doggie sisters, Bella and Amy, LOVE to play with me! I played and played with Bella first, and then I played and played and ran all over the place with Amy! I love them!
...well, I'm learning new things all the time here in my new home! I will tell all about it each time I discover a new delight here in my new home! In my old home, I lived outside only, and so I have lots of fun things to learn about here!
One thing Mommy says I have to learn about is going to the vet. Bella, Amy, and Sam say the vet is not much fun, but I still have to go 'cause it's good for doggies. I have to get shots and spayed and checked for heartworms. I will be glad when that's all over with!
I see pictures here, pictures of doggies who went to Heaven... they are all German Shepherds or Shepherd mixes... same kind of doggies like me! Misti, Bob, and Fauna are all the pretty Shepherds who came before me. I like to think they are my Guardian Angels, watching over me from Heaven as I play and learn in my new home... I will make them proud of me, I will be a wonderful Pumpkin Colored German Shepherd Doggie!
Leave A Comment | 5 people already have
Thank you for asking me to be your VERY FIRST Pup Pal here on Dogster!
Oh! You will LOVE your new home! I have heard all about all the fun things they do there, and you will have a VERY,VERY loving place to live!
Your new Mommy knows all about German Shepherds because Bobby TAUGHT her. (Bobby is very smart and is a VERY good teacher!)
Can't wait to find out all about your new adventures in your new home!
Kisses from Saphira
Oh, Autumn! We are SO happy you found a new cushy home!!! Can't wait to hear about your transition!
I think Bob and the other angel dogs in your family guided you to your home! You are a lucky dog as you now have a wonderful family with such a caring mom!
I get liver treats at the vet an that helps. My brother, Hudson, is part German shepherd and he has a lot of shepherd ways. Wishing you all good things in your new life!
Have fun in your new home!
Thank you everydoggie, for all your kind comments! I am so very happy here, and me and Mommy know that Angel Bob and the other Angel Doggies guided me to my new home... I am so blessed! And Mommy says she is so blessed to have me... and that just makes my tail wag.