Pet-Peeves: Medicine in the ears and going out in the rain
Favorite Toy: Paper to tear up
Favorite Food: Anything except fruit and vegetables
Favorite Walk: To the park with Brandon her little friend, see last picture
Arrival Story: Saw Nellie's picture in the paper. FarRescue of Marina delRay in California was trying to locate a home for Nellie.
Bio: Nellie is a very calm and mellow dog, even with the three cats sharing her home.
Nellie crossed The Rainbow Bridge on June 30, 2009. She had an agressive case of lymphoma. She crossed peacefully. We all miss her very much.
Mom and I (and Cookie the cockatiel) had a short evacuation last Sunday night (10/21/07) into Monday morning because of the Santiago Canyon fire in so ca. A little scary but we made it OK. The kitties were all hiding so we couldn't take them, but they are all fine.
Each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. Dogs who are tagged need to write in their own diary about the seven random facts and the rules. You need to choose seven dogs to tag and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment that they have been tagged and tell them to read your diary.
now for pawsome facts:
1. I am a big girl, about 57 pounds.
2. My mom adopted me from Forte Animal Rescue in Marina del Ray, CA
3. I am very glad to be in my "forever home"
4. I have 3 cats to keep me company, Katie, Bobby and Miss Kitty
5. We have 1 cockatiel in the family named Cookie, who talks to me sometimes.
6. Jag is my very good friend.
7. I am currently on a diet.
Here are the dogs I've tagged.
3. Rudy Patudy
5. Cletus T-bone