September 7th 2010 6:38 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
It's been one day since I have bitten someone. Mom is not doubling up on the dicsipline. I'm getting one last chance to "straighten up."
New rules are in place for me:
1. No toys (unless Mom is using them to train me)
2. No fiddling w/ anything on the floor.
3. No playing (for now) with my furless sisters and brothers
4. No laying down with my furless sisters and brothers
5. I will be crated at all times when Mom or Dad can't have their full attention on me
6. I will be fed separately from everybody else.. More than likely in my crate or by the front door with Mom there the whole time
7. Furless bros and sis's are to stay away from my crate when I'm in it
Mom thinks she is already seeing improvements with me this very first day. By the end of the day (with her supervision) I was staying away from the furless ones all on my own and not touching anything that happened to be sitting on the floor. Mom's praying that I do good this time. She doesn't want to give me up but says if I don't get better she may have to.
So she wants to see how many days I can go without biting anyone. So far 1 day!
See all diary entries for Tex|