Follow me down the path / I will walk beside you / Guiding and showing you the way / I will not leave you / I will be standing on the path watching you / If you ever feel alone / Close your eyes / You will see 6 sets of foot prints / 2 belonging to you, 4 to me / Then you will know that I have not left you / I will be there to guide you, whenever you need
Where I go, dog follows / Where I stop, dog settles / When I'm lost, dog finds me / When I am joyful, dog joins me / Who I am, dog knows / What I need, dog becomes.
2. My BFF is a squirrel/puppy hybrid called a 'ginny peeg'
3. I yip like a coyote in my sleep
4. I'm a 'STAY OFF MY LAWN' type of dog, but I will warm up to strangers. Especially if they have cookies!
5. I love learning new things when I feel like it
6. I like getting into things when people aren't looking
7. I'm so awesome, people love me everywhere I go! It's true! People stop us all the time on outings so they can talk about ME, how awesome I am, how awesome Poms are, how I remind them of their dog and so on etcetcetc.
Maybe it's just me (and my 'dumb' domestication), but I don't understand how perfecting the art of manipulating the humans into doing everything for you is considered 'less intelligent.' We are fully aware that if we sit pretty, bat the eyelashes, and give a little smile or maybe tail wag that the humans will CAVE and GIVE us that frickin bowl of food! It works every time. Even our wild counterparts will choose to go for the meal that expends the least amount of energy. That's why they are in trouble with farmers all the time.