Picture of Milo, a male Pug

Photo Comments

Home:Pahrump, NV  [I have a diary!]  
Age: 7 Years   Sex: Male   Weight: 26-50 lbs

Photo Comments

Photo Comments

Photo Comments

Photo Comments

Photo Comments

Photo Comments

Photo Comments

Photo Comments

Photo Comments

   Leave a bone for Milo

Fats, Mimi, Melo, Puppy Love

Doggie Dynamics:
not playfulvery playful

Sun Sign:
Quick Bio:

March 22nd 2009

People! He's so friendly, sometimes too friendly. He loves to run and play

He doesn't like it when you take away something he's playing with. He throws a little tantrum until he finds another toy & forgets altogether. He also gets angry at the TV and will jump up and scratch and bark at it. It's pretty comical.

Favorite Toy:
He has too many to count! He plays with every single toy we get him and rotates them out.

Favorite Food:
Pig ears, rawhides & anything he can sink his teeth in!

Favorite Walk:
Anywhere outside of the house! He love s riding in the car, going to the feed store & home depot are his favorite :)

Best Tricks:
So far it's sit, down & shake (with BOTH paws)

Arrival Story:
Milo was definitely brought into our lives for a reason. My husband was a storage shed salesman at the time and he had sold a shed to Milo's owners. Josh (my husband) had to go do an estimate at the breeder's home and when he saw the Pug's he started telling the owner's how we had always wanted one. The owner's told him that they had just one puppy left from their litter and Milo was it. Josh fell immediately in love with him and the breeder asked him, "So does your wife know that you're bringing home a pug puppy ?" Josh couldn't believe it, they arranged a deal since we didn't have $600 to buy him to work it out in trade with some labor on the house/yard. Needless to say, Milo was now a part of our family. We were so happy when he was brought home and I loved him right away. He was a tiny little puppy and he melted my heart instantly. Two weeks later we got the bad news that one of the breeder's had a heart attack and died! We went to visit the wife who has had some issue's ever since she was in a car accident and she gave me a present. Nothing much, but it was the story of the little girl who throws the starfish back one by one into the ocean. When asked why and that she could never save them all, she throws one back and says, "It makes a difference to that one.." so basically she was thanking us for helping. She had several other pugs and another puppy would have been just too much for her at the time. Now it's almost a year later and I can't imagine my life without Milo. He's the best thing to have ever happened to us and he's just like a toddler. I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful addition to my family and to have a great story (although sad) to tell people about how he came to be our's.

I've Been On Dogster Since:
March 2nd 2010 More than 6 years!

Rosette, Star and Special Gift History

Dogster Id:

Meet my family

Meet my Pup Pals
See all my Pup Pals
See all my Pup Pals

Adventure's of a Pug named Milo

Tuesday March 9th, 2010 *Snowday*

March 9th 2010 2:41 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]

Today I woke up and Mom took off for work but Dad showed me that it was SNOWING outside. I had no idea what the white stuff falling from the sky was. Especially since it's almost spring and I live in the desert. Dad put my sweater on me and got all bundled up and we walked down to the park. By the time we got there my sweater was soaking wet so Dad took it off and I ran around the park as fast as I could. He kept throwing snowball's at me and I was trying to catch them. The white stuff falling from the sky tasted so good, I kept looking up and trying eat it! Dad was laughing at me, even though I can't figure out why. I had such a good time running and playing that I didn't want to leave. Dad must have gotten cold though because he made me come back home. Even when I got home I wasn't done playing yet so I ran around the house some more and made an obstacle course out of the living room. I was pretty tired after that though so I've been napping with Dad ever since. He's usually not home this time of day since he's been working so I love laying with him on the couch and taking a nap. Hopefully we'll have more of that white snow stuff that mom and dad love so much again soon because I had a BALL playing in it. Until then I'm going to go wrestle with my brother for as long as he will put up with it and then I'll probably find something to chew on....

I could get used to these snowday's though!



Sunday March 7th, 2010

March 8th 2010 11:15 am
[ Leave A Comment ]

Today my mom and dad took me for a lonnnng drive. We got all the way to where we were going and almost got stuck in the mud so mom turned around and I feel asleep on dad's lap. The next thing you know we're pulling up to a big moutain and I can't wait to jump out the door and start climbing! I'd never been climbing before but I was a natural at it. Mom and dad were alot slower and they kept making me stop to wait for them. We climbed about half way to the top and sat down to eat a picnic. I kept trying to go back down the mountain because I really wanted to explore but my parent's kept telling me that I had to stay close. They are so OVER protective of me! When they finished eating we started to climb down the mountain, I stayed close and would stop every couple of feet to wait for them. They seemed to take all the time they wanted coming down that hill. When we got to the bottom we got back in the car and drove home. I love riding in the car, I stick my head out the window and soak up the fresh air. By the time I got home I was pretty tired and I crashed in mom's lap for the remainder of the day. Hopefully tomorrow will be just as exciting if not more....

Until next time,


See all diary entries for Milo