July 5th 2005 1:30 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
On June 27th, 2000, the world was blessed...with me! On June 26th, 2005, there was a birthday party in my honor. There was a lot of food for the humans and lots of special treats for us dogs. 11 of my Canine friends and 28 of my human friends came. We were able to raise some supplies and money for the Capital District Humane Association, my favorite charity. Oh, and only one burger was stolen (...that mom knows about...)
Please look on my sister's & my foster brother's pages for more party photos. The photos will only be up for the month of July.
1. This is the picture Mom and Dad put on the party invite. I swear they do this only to humilate me, I don't like it at all. (Well maybe just a little but they shouldn't show everyone like this!)
2. Mommy is holding me as the first of the guests arrive.
3. Here Julie & Mischka play by "Lake Chihuahua" with their Mommy and Daddy. Please note the Sombrereo balloon. Mom is Super-proud of this for some reason.
4. I got thirsty because it was really hot that day.
5. Taffy taunts his sister Max with cries of "Na, na, na, na-na you can't gt me!" Taunting sisters is cool! Go Taffy!
6. Mandy arrives dressed to the K-9's. She sure is beautiful. Mandy is a CDHA sucess story.
7. Lots of the humans gather around Lake Chihuahua to see Oreo go for a swim.
8. Ripley inspects some of the decorations. She gave them two paws up.
9. This is Dixie. Her and her sister live down the street. We've been buds since they've been little pups.
10. Here I am resting after the party. It was super-fun. BTW, my wish was that next year I get another party.
Leave a Comment