Sex: Female Weight: 26-50 lbs
|Home:Muskegon, MI ||[I have a diary!] |
Leave a bone for Cirrus
Dogster stats for Cirrus
20 times 315
Serious, Serious Business, Serious B, "B", Dangerous but not Serious, Cirrus Nimbus, Sillius, Cirri-oh-so, Oh-so, BooBoo Girl
| ||Energy|| || |
| ||Intelligence|| || |
| ||Friendliness|| || |
| ||Playfulness|| || |
| ||Disposition|| || || |
January 8th 2005
June 1st 2001
Running: in the woods, in the yard, at the beach. Also pulling the stuffing out of my stuffed animals.
I absolutely HATE being ignored. I start off with a little grunt, then double grunts, then double grunts with a paw tap (Hey, pay attention to ME!). Getting my nails clipped
Laser pointers RULE. Whatever stuffed animal is still intact (pull the eyes off 1st, then pull the stuffing out), rainbows from window prisms. Love burying my Greenies and rawhides, then unburying them and dragging the filthy mess into the house! Hmmm!
I love, love, love the peanut butter I get every morning with my pills . I love my dog treats! I love apples! I love tuna and salmon juice on my food! I LOVE brie rinds!
The dog beach, with the woods behind our house a close second. Anywhere about two inches behind Mom.
I sit & shake paws & lay down, I jump very high & twist in the air. I can also balance on my hind legs (standing tall, not with my bottom on the ground) & even walking a little. I remember exactly where laser pointer is even if Mom doesn't.
Early Dec. 2004, Mom started surfing the Net, looking for her "perfect match." She found me at Boxerhaven.org, a non-profit Boxer/Boxer mix rescue organization near Detroit, MI. After several phone calls and reference checks and emails, she decided that if I would have Toby and her, they would have me. I came home with us on January 8, 2005 and I am the biggest sweetie! And so cute and petite. It was love before she even met me. I make her laugh all the time.
Unfortunately, all good things must come to an end. Cirrus crossed the Bridge on November 12, 2011. We didn't have as many years together as I would have like, but every single second of every single day with her was a joy! I miss my precious Angel.
My Mom would love to thank my Foster Family and Boxer Haven Rescue for bringing us together. I am a pure joy! And Boxer Haven Rescue is awesome (Hi Hina and Atlas)! Truly there ARE angels here on earth! And I also want everybody to know that I never (not EVER) get into the garbage, not even if it's left out in plain sight. NEVER!!!
I'm ready! Whatever...I'm ready!
The Groups I'm In:
*Michigan PupPals*, ♥All Fur Fun♥, Boxer Town, BoxerDawgs, Boxers International, Boxin' Boxers, Dogsta Boxers, Droopy Lip Boxers!, Furry Friends of West Michigan, Michigan Boxers, The United Pug Foundation (U.P.F.), White Boxers
The Last Forum I Posted In:
Can boxers swim?
I've Been On Dogster Since:
|January 16th 2005
||More than 12 years!
I Was In The:
Rosette, Star and Special Gift History
See all my Pup Pals
See all my Pup Pals
June 11th 2007 6:49 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
Hi Dogster Pals! I recently got tagged twice with Pawmail, and it said I was supposed to write a diary entry with seven things that nobody knows about me! Well, there are some things a lil boxer just can't tell, but I will tell you that:
1. I was born in Arkansas.
2. My original family bought me in a Pet Shop! I know, shocking, but I turned out alright in spite of that.
3. I once bought a dead racoon into the house. Mom wasn't happy when she found it on the loveseat, with it's lil head on a pillow ("why won't you wake up and play with me, lil buddy??) : (
4. I never, ever touch the garbage or trash. Not even if it's left unattended in the middle of the room. Not even if Mom leaves the house. Never...ever.
5. I'm not really thrilled with going into the lake, but I LOVE going to the dog beach. However, I can be tempted to take a dip if I see another dog run in first.
6. My bestest buddy in the whole world is my cousin Griffon. He's a Jack Russell Terror and he'll be one on 6/20/07.
7. I can't actually type on the computer. Mom does it for me. She reads the pawmail to me too. Yep, I can't read either. Not because I haven't tried. Just can't do it.
Well, that's all for now. Seven secrets! But not anymore!
Waggz, Wigglez and WooWooz!
See all diary entries for Cirrus|