Siberian Husky
Picture of Orion, a male Siberian Husky

Photo Comments

Home:McGuire AFB NJ, NJ  [I have a diary!]  
Age: 8 Years   Sex: Male   Weight: 26-50 lbs

My Videos [See My Video Book]

Photo Comments

Photo Comments

Photo Comments

Photo Comments

   Leave a bone for Orion

"Oh-E-Oh" "O-E" "Demon"

Doggie Dynamics:
not playfulvery playful

Sun Sign:
Quick Bio:

August 22nd 2008

Being chased by his brothers!

When mom and dad take too long with the food!

Favorite Toy:
Little brothers tail

Favorite Food:
Pink Salmon

Favorite Walk:
Through the woods and to the creek

Best Tricks:

Arrival Story:
Our 6 month old Siberian Husky, Odin, passed away on memorial day 2009. We called our breeder and told them about the incident and they informed us that they had an 8 month old Husky that they needed to find a home for. We immediately jumped on the oppourtunity and brought Orion home the very next week!

Orion came to us from a breeder in upstate NY.

Forums Motto:
Don't worry be happy!

I've Been On Dogster Since:
October 25th 2009 More than 7 years!

Rosette, Star and Special Gift History

Dogster Id:

Meet my family

Meet my Pup Pals
See all my Pup Pals
See all my Pup Pals

Orion's Oratory

I got to come home today!

November 17th 2009 4:30 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]

I kept all my food down and I was feeling much better so Dr. Whiter said I could go home today! They called and my daddy came to pick me up from the hospital around 1230 today. I was so excited!

Before I left today I got to see my usual doctor, Dr. Coblentz. I was so excited to see her that I almost forgot I was going home!

On the way home my daddy rolled all the windows down so I could have some fresh air but I wanted to sit on his lap. He said that it was really hard to drive with a giant husky on his lap but I didn't care because I was having too much fun.

I can't wait until my mommy gets home from work. I miss her.


I don't feel so good...

November 17th 2009 10:55 am
[ Leave A Comment ]

I had to go to the hospital because my mommy and daddy were worried about me. I wasn't responding when they would call me and I was acting really funny. I wanted to tell them that my tummy really hurt but I couldn't figure out how to tell them so I just went to lay down.

I spent the whole day at Camp Bow Wow and had a really fun time with my brother Apollo. I guess thats why my parents thought that I was just really tired. My daddy said that I could sleep with them so we went upstairs and I really started to not feel good. Thats when mommy said we had to go to the "mergncy" room. I was a little scared at first but then I found out that it was just what my vet is called after hours.

We got down there and I was still feeling pretty bad but I had to say hello to all my friends at Mount Laural Animal Hospital, so I took all my energy and gave a short tail wag and a couple kisses. Thats when I got to meet Dr. Rose.

Dr. Rose looked in my ears and felt my tummy and everything looked good, but she wanted to run some tests. They were just going to give me some water under my skin but I knew I needed more than that so I threw up. Everybody moved really fast and I got to go and get x-rays done. They found out that I had some gas built up in my intestines and thats why I was not feeling so good. My blood came back good but Dr. Rose said she wanted me to spend the night so they could watch me.

My mommy and daddy thought about it and said that would be ok and I went into the back with the doctors.

A couple hours later my parents came back to see me and my x-rays had not changed. Everybody was really worried that I was going to have to have surgery and I was scared too.

Dr. Whiter said she wanted to take one more set of x-rays before doing surgery because I am too pretty for needless surgery.

When my x-rays came back everyone was really happy. The gas was leaving and things looked so much better. I felt better too! I could wag my tail and give my mommy and daddy lots of kisses. Dr. Whiter said she wanted to keep me one more night and give me som bland food to make sure everything is ok.

My mommy and daddy made me some rice and chicken and brought it to the hospital to eat. There was no real flavor but I was really hungry so I ate it. I spent the night last night and the doctors say that I can go home to be with my brothers today! I am very excited!

See all diary entries for Orion