Photo Comments Age: 9 Years Sex: Male Weight: 1-10 lbs
Leave a bone for Valentino
Tino, Tinibear, Teen-teen, Baby La-la, Prince Zhazhir, Baby bear, Gooey Goo Goo, T-nut, TT
| ||Energy|| || |
| ||Intelligence|| || |
| ||Friendliness|| || |
| ||Playfulness|| || |
| ||Disposition|| || || |
July 4th 2004
Tino loves to smooch, smooch and smooch some more! He also likes to get his way and be the boss and mke sure that all is safe when he is on "doggie-patrol" around the house.
Strange noises and things that go bump in the night. The vaccum cleaner is also pretty annoying. His little sister Lola also has a way of trying his patience.
Hi girlfriends Babs and Molly...stuffed puppies. He also loves his stuffed football.
Cheerios, green beans, crunchy lettuce, carrots, cottage cheese and Mommy's homemade puppy cookies.
The football field!
Tino loves to dance with his Mommy and loves to choose the toys he wants you to play with.
Mommy and Daddy had to move to California...about 3000 miles away from home. Mommy had always loved Yorkies and wished she could have one more than anything. So, Daddy found the greatest breeder ever after lots and lots of research. It just so happened I was in the market for a very loving family! As soon as Mommy and Daddy heard, they jumped on a plane and came to visit me in southern california. Mommy said it was love at first sight and she wanted to put me in her pocket right then and there! So, after I was old enough to leave my puppy mom and loving family in Chino, Mommy drove 7 hours to come and pick me up...and then we drove home right (another 7 hours) so she could get me home and snuggle me! She said looking back she can't believe she drove all that way in one day by herself because she just moved to California and didn't even know where she was going ...but said I am her perfect little puppy and wouldn't trade me for the world!
Valentino has just become registered with the AKC. His full name is "L'amore dolce da Valentino", which means Sweet love from Valentino.
Catch me if you can!
The Groups I'm In:
★PLANET PAWLLYWOOD★, ♥ paw-fect pups ♥, COME TO YORKIE-STYLE, Pennsylvania Dogs, Philly pups, ~~~*♥Dog Park USA♥*~~~
The Last Forum I Posted In:
whoes going to be in thew TERRIBLE 2"s THIS YEAR?
I've Been On Dogster Since:
|January 2nd 2005
||More than 8 years!
I Was In The:
♥Mom♥ 2005 Mother's Day Stroll!
2005 Valentine's Day Party!
Rosette, Star and Special Gift History
See all my Pup Pals
See all my Pup Pals
June 24th 2007 5:01 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
Cancer (June 22 - July 22)
Your owners realize how spoiled you are when they note that you have more toys and stuffed animals than they had as children. You point out that you have no board games or video games. They buy you a Monopoly game and you chew the pieces.
May 24th 2007 4:03 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
Today Mommy got an email from my pup pal, Cricket and it seems like she has created a new fun game! So without further ado...
Here are the rules:
Each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. Dogs who are tagged need to post in their Diary the rules & their 7 pawsome facts. Then choose 7 dogs to tag and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment that they have been tagged and to read your blog!
Here are 7 fun facts about me!
1. I have a serious girlfried. I know ladies, it might be hard to swallow, but I am a one-woman doggie and my woman's name is Molly. In my earlier days I have been with a few girls (hey, my name is VALENTINO for a reason)...but I always seemed to either bite their plastic eyes out or chew off a fuzzy ear. But one day all that changed when Mommy and Daddy brought home Molly. They said she was from Babies'r'us. I am not sure where that is, but she is a perfect gal. She has soft yellow fur and eyes that won't fall out. She is just my size and I love to snuggle her and have special time with her.
2. I sit at the dinner table at my Grammy Sandy's house. Whenever someone leaves the table to get something I jump into their seat. It is fun to see them all play musical chairs on my account.
3. I love my parents sooooo much!!
4. I am an avid traveler. I am originally from California, like Daddy and my little Yorkie sister Lola. So, when we visit our California house and my other grandparents I get to fly with Mommy and Daddy. I have literally gained frequent flyer puppy miles from United.
5. I have modeled professionally. Mommy and I were on billboards, in magazines and on promotional materials for Mommy's dentist. ( I am now allowed to go to the Dentist with Mommy when she gets cleanings).
6. I secretly love my little Yorkie sister Lolita....but will deny it vehemetly if asked!
7. Although I am very tough and fearless, I am also very sensitive...just like Mommy. She will cry if there is even a sad commercial on t.v. Silly Mommy! If I know my parents are sad I will know and run up to them and kiss them or snuggle them because I know it makes them feel better. I once licked away Mommy's tears when she was sad. I know just how to make her feel better and sometimes Daddy calls me his "emoticon" because it is like I can sense emotions.
I am tagging:
February 14th 2007 3:15 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
Last June Mommy and I had our picture taken at a a photo studio...thesy took lots of pictures of Mommy and she was smiling and smiling...just like she does when she plays with me. Then after awhile, they brought me to Mommy and the photographer was so happy because he really liked the way the pictures were looking of me and Mommy. He didn't know that I have lots of experience posing for pictures and that I really like to have my picture taken, unlike Lola who hides her face or runs away when peopl etry to take her picture.
So, earlier this week Mommy, Daddy, Lola and I were driving and saw a big picture of Mommy and Me! Daddy got so excited and said "There is your billboard!". He beeped the horn and Mommy and he started to laugh. It is funny to see how big we look up there...but Mommy was so happy that they used a picture of me and her...and so was I!
See all diary entries for Valentino|