Close X


The Adventures of Dora

Catching up

February 24th 2010 12:01 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]

Sunday 21- Last night when we got on the train we were the only ones in the lower disability area. There are 12 seats in their own room. Later on the trip we did have 2 more room mates who were very nice. I did very well on the train. Mostly I just slept. Mom had a hard time getting comfortable but I can curl up and sleep anywhere. Mom wanted me on the floor but these bratty kids kept going bye and opening the door. Mom was afraid to fall asleep with me on the floor. Our attendant is the one who suggested I be up with mom for safety reason. So mom put my blanket on the seat next to her and it was great. I did not go out to potty until we got to Klamath Falls 10 hours later. It was very cold but I did do both and felt much better afterwards. We got into Chemult and then got on a little shuttle buts to Lapine. It was only a 20 minute ride and our friend was there to pick us up. We went to her house and I get to see all my dog family. There was a total of 6 other Norwich there. My sister, my mother, my great great grandmother and some other relatives. Most of them were very nice especially my sister. We were very hungry so our friend fixed both mom and I something to eat. I was born at this house and after awhile I was right at home. Everything was going good until my breeder groomed me. Mom has been hand stripping me but I needed a little spiffing up. I did not like her doing this but I was good for her. In fact I was way better for her then I am with mom. We went to bed early as we were very tired.

Monday-22 this morning we went shopping and to lunch. We went to a very nice ladies house who I met when I was a baby. She came and saw me at the house I was born at. She has 3 Norwich all related to me. They have a very nice house and I got to explore and run around there with them. Then all of us went out to a very nice restraint for lunch. All the humans ordered soup and the ham, Brie and caramelized apple sandwich. Sounds kind of weird but they loved it. I was perfect at lunch and everyone was impressed. This is the first time they saw me out working. Then we went to a nice Pet supply place called Bend Pet Express. Our friend brought my sister in with us and I got to go in without my vest. Mom bought me an antler to chew on and some goodies for some friends. The next stop was a doctor’s office. I was in my vest and we waited patiently. Mom was not sick she just wanted to see her old doctor. He is very special to mom and also owns a Norwich terrier. He helped mom years ago when many other doctors would not. He was so glad to see mom and meet me. We then went to a few more stores and back to our friends and I played with my sister some more.


Leave a Comment

Enter your comment information or log in if you have an account.

Fields marked with * are required

Anti-spam Challenge:
5 + 6 =


Dora CGC


(What does RSS do?)