February 19th 2010 7:22 am
[ Leave A Comment | 2 people already have ]
Hey, it snowed for real. 2/12/2010. It is the first time it has snowed here in thirteen years. It stuck for an entire day, we had 6 inches. I loved it.
It was so cold and white and fun. BOL for some strange reason Auda hated it, but it felt like home to me.
Our area is considered semitropical. We are in the Deep South, we get people fleeing the snow, snow birds, because doesn't snow here.
Snow Snow Snow :-)
October 3rd 2009 7:43 am
[ Leave A Comment ]
Buddy and Saddie tagged me.
They are looking for some fun! Here are the rules:
Each dog starts with 7 random facts about themselves. The dogs who are tagged, need to post in their diaries the rules & the 7 facts about themselves. Then choose 7 dogs to tag & list their names. Send them a pawmail that they've been tagged or send them a rosette letting them know they've been tagged. Oh & if you're reading this consider yourself tagged as well...woowoo!
1. I hate to be brushed and I try to get away by sitting on the part my person is brushing….trying to brush, that is.
2. I love chicken hearts, they are so good. MMMMMM
3. The couch in the trailer is mine, I sometimes let a human sit on it, but not often.
4. I don’t really understand how to play with dog toys with my person, but we are working on it and I like my fuzzy bone a lot.
5. The pony is out to get me, I am sure of it.
6. I like to build obstacle courses just inside the gate. I will dig holes, nice long skinny human foot trappers and interspace landmines (dog poop) between the holes.
7. I like to ride in the car, if the door is opened I get in there.
I am tagging: Pippin, Luka, Kiona, Xena, Deogie, Maya, and Gracie
See all diary entries for Fritz|