March 26th 2010 6:18 am
[ View A Comments (7) ]
When I first came here I barked about stuff I had learned. I need to bark some more about stuff I have learned over the past months. A young dog can still learn a few things.
1. I have learned, from Drover, to go into the shower and get a nice drink of water from the shower floor.
2. From watching the other dogs I have learned what a Dog Bed is used for. I no longer sleep on the floor at night. I sleep on a Dog Bed, whichever one Cindy isn't using.
3. I have learned, from Cindy, to run at the horses next to the fence. That will usually get the horses to run. Fun!
4. I have learned from Zoe and Drover how to have fun with squeaky toys. More fun!
5. I have learned from Zoe to lay down under Mom and Brother's chairs when they are eating. I don't know why we do that, we don't get table scraps. But it is nice there.
6. I have learned to be nice to the garage kitty cats. They come out to meet me when I play with Mom and the Chuck-It. But on the other paw, I have learned, from Drover, to chase them if they happen to venture into the yard. We both get hollered at when we do that.
7. I have learned to play tug-o-war with Zoe. I am gentle with her but I could drag her all over the house!
8. I have learned to hunt for tasty treats in our yard. Mom isn't too pleased with me when I have been hunting. I seem to get something she calls "silent but deadly". I like to lay at her feet and she makes my one syllable name turn into about four syllables when I let loose. "Tuuuuuxxxxxx, ewwwww!"
9. I have learned to stick with Zoe. She knows that when we come inside and sit nice next to the pantry will we usually get a nice cookie. She is one smart pup!
10. I have learned not to be so jumpy with every little noise or movement. I am learning to relax! I can still have my "on" button pushed and I will spring into action.
I will be sure to keep you updated on anything else. Learning is fun!
I posted a list of things I learned after I became an inside dog- there was so much!
I'm glad you're learning and getting more comfortable. :)
Advanced placement classes, Tux- you're ready!
Prof. Chester, proud of you
Good job Tux!
Nice! I love #8. I also hunt for stuff and get the same reaction from mama...eeewww!
Tux we are so happy for you!
Oh Tuxy poo! Way to go! I woof #1, 3, & 8. ;)
You're still an adolescent dear Tux, and there's so much more to learn from your fur family. Happy to hear about your 'learning stuff' ♥
Yu r a pwetty e-z-goin' guy, Tux, an' dat r gud :) Yu hab done WOTZA lernin' an' stuff since yu an' yur fambly founded each uber!! (I fink Halo wikes yu, WOTZ!!)