July 2nd 2009 1:17 pm
[ View A Comments (4) ]
I have been in this home now for 10 days now.
I think I can list 10 things I have learned in those 10 days!
1. Dogs are welcome to come into the house here. In my other house, I wasn't allowed inside.
2. Dogs sleep inside at this house. NewMom is pretty sure I slept outside at the other house. I made myself comfortable outside the first couple of nights. She had to Make me come inside for bed.
3. There are soft pillow things called Dog Beds. I never knew about those before coming here. I don't use them, I am comfortable on the floor.
4. There are things called doggie cookies at this house. They are very tasty.
5. I learned I have to "sit" in order to get one of those doggie cookies.
6. I have learned that the people are not going to hurt me. Foster mom lady told NewMom she thought I had been hurt before. I am still leary of men. I am doing much better now.
7. I have learned about something called a TV. It makes scary noises and once I jumped back because a man's face was right there. I am doing better with the TV now.
8. I quickly learned where my food bowl is every morning at breakfast.
9. I have learned that when NewMom leaves the yard and says she will be right back, she is. I don't need to fret and whimper.
10. Finally, but I am still learning, I found out I am just the right height for NewMom to touch me. I walk along with her and she will scratch my head or pat me.
11. One more thing, a bonus, I have learned to fit into the pack of dogs here. I like it here, I am happy and I feel at home.
What a smart pup you are to learn so many things! It won't be long and you will feel like you have been living in your new home for your whole life.
We're very happy fur you!
You are so smart! Tux, that's what love feels like, arooo!
Yay, Tux!! You learning LOTZ !!!! Isn't wuv GWEAT??!!