What You’ll Need:
- 2 pieces of decorative paper in 6-inch squares. Purchase paper or make your own design with a fun rubber stamp.
- String (optional)
- With decorative side of paper facing up, fold in half, turn, and then fold in half again. Now, turn over. Fold into triangle, open up, fold the other side into a triangle and open up.
- With decorative side facing up, tuck the scored folds into a 4 pointed star. This can take a bit of skill, but you’ll get there!
- On back of each paper, mark 1¼” from the straight side edge into center. Do this on all 4 sides, then cut up to that dot to create flaps on all four sides.
- Fold flaps into center.
- Then place a bit of glue on one side of flap. Fold opposite flap over to adhere to the glued flap. Repeat on all flaps.
- If you want to hang your star, place a piece of string on one of the flaps before folding over.
- Place some glue on the back of one star and glue the other star to it, holding it in place for a bit.