Recently I’ve been on the hunt for cafes where I can spend an afternoon with my four-legged best friend. To my delight, there are far more then I expected! It looks like cafes with dog-friendly patios might just be the hot new trend in urban cities. Hooray! Patrons with pooches (like me) couldn’t be happier.
If you’re lucky enough to have a dog-loving cafe close by, this week’s Dogster Picks will help you and your pup pull off that chic cafe look.
1. The Necessity of Style Dress — Cafe chic is all about looking effortless. This simple yet sophisticated dress certainly has that je ne sais quoi!
2. Savanna Necklace — I love the way this African-inspired necklace adds a little edge to a sweet dress.
3. Maraisusa Two-Toned Flats — Comfortable ballet flats are a must when you’re taking a stroll to your favorite cafe.
4. Biltmore Straw Fedora — If you’re going to be spending an afternoon sipping cappuccinos outside, be sure you have a stylish hat like this to fend off the sun’s rays.
5. Brown Waxed Canvas Collar by FOUND — Make sure your dog is as cafe-chic-ready as you are with a classic and well-made collar like this one.
6. Shawl Collar Sweater — Part of being a cool cafe pooch is looking smart. This handmade sweater simply screams sophistication.
7. Collapsible Fabric Travel Dog Bowl — Your dog probably won’t want to sip on lattes with you, so make sure you bring along a great travel bowl for water and/or snacks.
8. Midwest Pets Quiet Time Deluxe Dog Mat — Who likes to sit on boring old concrete? Not your cafe pooch! He’ll want one of these mats to relax on instead.
9. Dog Domino Wooden Toy Puzzle — Make sure you keep your dog busy with a puzzle toy like this one. The cafe experience will be much more enjoyable for both of you!
10. Alex Black Patent Croc Dog Carrier — Ready to head home? Tote your cafe doggie in this ultrachic carrier.
Follow Dogster’s Picks of the Week on Pinterest!