Classic prints that never go out of style are a wonderful thing. You can feel good about investing in classic print pieces knowing that they’ll stay in your closet forever well, your closet and your dog’s, that is.
One of my favorite classic prints is the stripe. There’s just something so crisp and pulled-together about a great stripe, wouldn’t you agree? I’m loving the way they’re punched up with bright colors and accent stripes right now.
This week’s Dogster Picks are all about those fantastic new black and bright stripes to keep you and your pooch looking amazing and on-trend.
1. Colorblock Stripe Boatneck Tee J.Crew is doing a great job of merging the classics with what’s current. This boatneck top is a prime example.
2. Split Stripe Scarf So bright it pops, this is the kind of scarf that takes any look to the next level.
3. Striped Jersey Peacoat This timeless coat will be a wardrobe staple for the next few decades (at least).
4. Ladybug Toe Cap Neon Ballet Shoes Bright and graphic, these adorable flats will be the envy of everyone who takes a peek at your feet.
5. Handmade Striped Tug Toy Engage in the brightest game of tug-of-war ever with your pup and this cool handmade toy.
6. George SF Reversible Nylon Mod Stripe Dog Rain Jacket Even though rainy days can be a bit dark, you’ll never lose your dog in this coat.
7. Striped Crown Tee The touch of green on the collar and sleeves makes this already cute dog T irresistible.
8. Holiday Canvas Dog Collar By “holiday” they must mean spring break, because this collar has party written all over it!
9. Tuxedo Stripe Microvelvet Donut Dog Bed This dog bed is so chic, I can picture it poolside in St. Tropez.
10. Pet Life Striped Beach Bad Dog Carrier A little bit nautical and a whole lot cool, your purse pooch will love being carried in it.
Follow Dogster’s Picks of the Week on Pinterest!