2011 was a great year, but, like many of you, I can’t wait to ring in the new year this weekend! I’m a firm believer that there’s no better way to welcome a new year than doing so in style with family, friends, and four-legged loved ones close by.
If you and your pooch are gearing up to throw or attend a New Year’s Eve bash, this week’s collection of Dogster Picks is full of fabulous products to help you do it with a ton of pizazz.
1. Disco Queen Dress â€” New Year’s Eve is the perfect night to sparkle. Dazzle your fellow partygoers in this hot sequined dress!
2. Black Ponte Blazer â€” Keep your look polished by throwing on a slim and stylish blazer. It will only enhance your dress, not cover it up.
3. Euler Earring â€” On the right occasion, large chandelier earrings are a must. This pair from All Saints has sophisticated New Year’s Eve written all over them.
4. Tora Metallic Heels â€” There is no better night to pull out your favorite pair of sky-high heels. The platform on this pair will enable you to dance the night away in style.
5. Kelsey Dog Vest â€” If your dog is the type that enjoys greeting guests at the door, make sure he welcomes everyone in this vest. It’s what every dapper doggy should sport on New Year’s Eve.
6. “Dog Perignonn” Champagne Toy â€” While you’re sipping on a glass of Dom Perignon, keep your pooch occupied and entertained with his own little faux bottle.
7. Louis Dog Little Prince Necklace â€” The sparkle bow tie on thiscollar necklace is a stunningly blingtastic way to ring in the new year.
8. Speckle Fun Dog Party Hat â€” If your dog is willing, put him in a party hat like this one! Your guests won’t be able to stop snapping photos of your festive pup.
9. Alessi Lupita Dog Bowl â€” Just like you, your doggy will be happy to start the new year with some extra style. Serve him up an extra special dinner in his new bowl.
10. Bowsers Pet Bed â€” When it’s time to crash for the evening, I recommend having this beautiful bed fluffed and ready for your special pooch.
Follow Dogster’s Picks of the Week on Pinterest!