Apple picking is the quintessential fall activity to share with friends and family, four-legged members and all! This coming weekend, I’ll be heading out with my favorite companions to pick some delicious apples for my favorite fall recipes. Besides searching high and low for the best fruit, my apple-sniffing dog and I are going to be properly prepared while looking our best for the day. Here are some great products we’ll be sporting!
1. Market and Fruit Picking Pack â€” You’ll want a great pack to store all of your freshly-picked apples. This lightweight rattan basket with cotton shoulder straps is a stylish yet practical option.
2. Thinking Weekend Bootie â€” Petite gals like me will want a bit of a wedge heel for an extra boost to grab those high-hanging apples. Not only are these booties comfortable, they’ve got “I’m going apple picking” written all over them.
3. Cup o’ Cappuccino Cardigan â€” Keep warm throughout the day with this gorgeous, oversized cardigan. It’s just the perfect piece to layer over your casual tee.
4. Pendleton Travel Throw â€” Take some time to enjoy a midday snack among the trees while lounging on this Pendleton throw. The leather straps make it a cinch to roll up and carry with you all day.
5. Mr. Nuts The Squirrel â€” Make sure your pooch doesn’t go barking up the wrong tree by distracting him with his own squirrel. This handcrafted rope squirrel toy is a lovely and durable choice.
6. Red Plaid Wool Collar â€” Red plaid is practically synonymous with fall. Give your dog the right look for the season with this wool collar. It’s backed with velour for an extra-cozy fit.
7. Red Plaid Wool Lead â€” Typically I don’t care to go too matchy-matchy with my dog’s collar and lead, but I love a tartan print too much to pass up the opportunity to have my dog sport it all over. This lead is a must-have with the red plaid collar.
8. Gingham Check Bed â€” Bring your “apple-picking day look” home with this brown gingham bed. It’s a classic and versatile print that will look great in your home all year long.
9. H2O Bottle Neoprene Sling â€” Running from tree to tree will make your dog thirsty. Make sure his water bottle is within reach all day by keeping it on your shoulder in this neoprene bottle sling.
10. Filson Reversible Dog Coat â€” This lightweight coat will keep your dog cozy without weighing him down. Bonus: One side is high-visibility orange for field use. Your dog won’t be getting lost in this!
Follow Dogster’s Picks of the Week on Pinterest!