To my delight, bright neons made their way back into the fashion world earlier last year, and I’m pleasantly surprised to see this color trend is staying strong. For most people, sporting a neon blouse or dress might be a bit much to pull off. Luckily, there are a ton of great neon accessories to help you get this look in a more subtle way. This week’s Dogster Picks will help you and your dog work this trend without overdoing it.
1. Rain Paw Waterproof Jacket â€” Rainy days are the perfect time to add a punch of color to your otherwise dreary environment.
2. Ruff Dawg K9 Flyer â€” Toss a disc your dog can actually see! He definitely won’t miss it in these shades.
3. Guardian Gear Reflective Leash â€” This is the perfect leash to use on a nighttime stroll with your dog. Who knew neon could be both fashionable and practical?
4. Bee Hoodie by Otto â€” This is one of my favorite doggy sweatshirts around, probably because I refer to my dog as my little honeybee!
5. Hamilton Adjustable Dog Collar â€” A hint of neon always goes a long way. Your dog will definitely get noticed with this hot pink collar.
6. Argo Petascope Pet Carrier â€” Airline-approved and fantastic looking. I adore this sleek and modern carrier that’s available in lots of great colors.
7. Neon Cross Cuff â€” One of my favorite ways to add a neon pop to my look is with accessories like this cuff.
8. Neon Border Scarf â€” With just the slightest hint of neon, this scarf goes from “meh” to “Whoa!”
9. ASOS Priscilla Platform Heel â€” Want a fabulous way to pump up your outfit? Try adding a splash of color with your shoes. You’ll be surprised at how versatile these heels are.
10. Marc by Marc Jacobs Stardust Embossed iPad Case â€” Perhaps wearing neon isn’t your thing. That’s okay! But if you still want in on the trend, try dressing your iPad in it.
Follow Dogster’s Picks of the Week on Pinterest!