Nothing says Halloween like the spooky glow of candlelight. Light up the night with these pup-cycled cans!
1. Fill can with water, and freeze
2. Once frozen, draw your doggie design — get creative! If you don’t feel comfortable freehand drawing, print a picture, and tape to your can as a guide.
3. Place still frozen can on a towel. Hammer nail into can, creating a small hole.
4. Repeat along the outline of your design, making a hole every ¼ inch.
5. Rinse can to remove marker, and melt the ice. Dry thoroughly.
6. Put tea light in can, light, and enjoy!