Joy | Jan 22nd 2007
Thanks to Entertainmentwise for this good news!
Salma Hayek’s Life Saved By Pet Dog
Star would have been fatally poisoned…
By: Vanessa Wozniak
Salma Hayeks life was dramatically saved by her pet dog, Diva.
The Ugly Betty producer had gone to lie down after suffering from a headache, only to be woken up by her pooch which grabbed her sleeve and tried to pull her out of the house. Hayek then realized that she had left the gas on.
It is more than probable that the actress would have died, if she had been asleep for very much longer.
Our Most-Commented Stories