my dog got sick all of a sudden and would not eat and started stumbling around and bleeding out of her private area then

Asked by Member 1079627 on Dec 24th 2011 in Loss of a Pet

Answers

As nice as it would be for this to be an adequate replacement for going to the vet office, that is sadly not the case. Call the vet up and see what advice they can give you over the phone.
Good luck and I hope you have a Merry Christmas

I am very sorry for the loss of your pet. While your question doesn't give us much information, especially the time involved while these symptoms progressed, it certainly points out the need to get to an emergency clinic as soon as you realize your pet is sick.
Meanwhile, there is no way we can tell what happened to your dog... the only way to find that out would be to have your veterinarian do an autopsy.
Again, I am very sorry for the loss of your dog.

butabean biscuit

if she had not been spayed,,it could be pyometra,,she would probably need emergency spay & antibiotics.this happens when female unspayed dogs get older quite often.hope she is ok

butabean biscuit answered on 3/9/12. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer