Dogs + Unattended Space Heaters= Fire

In Hilton, NY two dogs left alone in an apartment with a space heater are lucky to be alive. A space heater tipped over in...
Share on facebook
Facebook
Share on twitter
Twitter
Share on linkedin
LinkedIn
Share on pinterest
Pinterest
Share on email
Email

In Hilton, NY two dogs left alone in an apartment with a space heater are lucky to be alive.

A space heater tipped over in a room on the second floor, Monroe County Fire Coordinator DeRosa said.

Firefighters contained the fire to that room, which sustained moderate fire damage, Mullen said. The apartment also suffered from smoke and water damage.

Firefighters rescued two dogs from the apartment. One dog was initially unresponsive, but improved when firefighters gave the animal oxygen, Deputy Chief Mullen said.

The moral of the story, never leave a space heater on with unattended dogs or children. Those pups are very lucky to be alive.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published.

Get Dogster in your inbox!

Stay informed! Get tips and exclusive deals.

Let Dogster answer all of your most baffling canine questions!

Starting at just
$14.95!

Related

Follow Us

Shopping Cart