Why does my dog puke ALL the time ! ? We got a blood test done and no abrasions came up and we have tried hyper allegeni

My dog is an Australian Shepard mix. H is a black dog and weighs 40 pounds! We've had blood work done, tried all these weird food from rice /chicken to corn to hyper allergenic to pure hyper allergenic . My dog was a junk yard dog so he still has some tendencies. He eats grass regularly . And you know when he is about to puke because you can here it in his chest.

Asked by Member 1110439 on May 12th 2012 Tagged dog, puppy, vomit, nasty, food, allergenic, crazy in Food & Nutrition

Answers

Koby

How long has this been going on? What king of tests were done? What foods have you tried? How long have you had him? Please post this on the health forum. More people are there to help. We can't answer back & forth on this answer portion of this site.

Koby answered on 5/12/12. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer