Bruno Doja Piron

why does my dog lick his penis all time?

my pitbull likes to lick his dick a lot. we thought it was an infection or something but there is no discharge he just licks it and every once and a while he lays down and drags himself across the floor at first i thought he was being cute but now he does it a litte bit more often. does he need to be looked at?

Asked by Bruno Doja Piron on Aug 8th 2012 in Health & Wellness

Answers

I cannot answer your question, but needed to tell you that kids as young as 7 are allowed on this site, so please watch your language.

Skyline

Could be a UTI. I would get it looked at to be safe.

Skyline answered on 8/10/12. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 2 Report this answer

Beauty and Nala

I have a chi-pug male who would do the same thing almost obsessive about it. i took him in and he had tape worms, once they were gone the "licking" stopped.

Beauty and Nala answered on 10/31/12. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer