Shadow-ADOPTED

Who wants to adopt OR help get shadow adopted?

Who would like to give Shadow his forever home? He is obidient and loving with looks to match!

My aunt found shadow on the streets,it was a rainy day and she opened the car door and he hoped in i guess.She was unable to find shadows owners if he had any So she made the tough choice of giving him to the rescue.

Temperament: Shadow is very loving loyal and prorective.Shadow would prefer a home without young children.I am not sure if he has been dog tested,he saw my aunts lab a few times and did not display any aggression.

Size:LARGE i would guess at least 100lbs or more!

Markings/fur color description: Shadow looks just like a german shepherd,he is white with brown markings around his eyes and has a rusted brown saddle back.Like the husky in him he has one blue eye and one brown eye,very cool!

Here is a link for the rescue shadow is at.PLEASE let me know if you consider adopting this big guy.I thought i would "advertise" him on dogster.If you cannot adopt spread the word around dogster to help me help the resuce find shadow his forever home.He has been on that front page for almost two years. Thankyou for helping out. www.petfinder.com

Asked by Shadow-ADOPTED on Feb 24th 2011 in Choosing the Right Pet