The Lovely Miss Silvia(AKC)

Who All?

Who all on here is subcribed to Dog Fancy? I am! I just got my Third issue! ;)

Asked by The Lovely Miss Silvia(AKC) on Aug 13th 2010 Tagged who, all, is, subcribed, to, dogfancy in News & Events

Answers

Buckeye

We subrscribe and really enjoy the magazine. Its extremely informal, and we love learning about the three breeds that they feature in every issue. All of the pictures and information in there are great. We've been a DOGFANCY subscriber for several years now.

We noticed that you have been posting a few questions about this magazine. Maybe you can start a thread in the Forums section so we can all discuss the magazine?

Here's the link if you want to start a topic: www.dogster.com I'd love to participate if you make one!

Buckeye answered on 8/13/10. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 1 Report this answer

I was originally subscribed to "Dogs For Kids", or "DFK", (made by the same people), but took the offer to switch over to DogFancy when they discontinued that magazine. I do enjoy it. =)

They've been having some good coupons in there. I like the back edition about natural health. I think that was a good idea. :)