What can I give my dog for pain. Muscle or joint issues

He had this pain before. His brother tries to ride him.

Asked by Member 1042591 on Jul 27th 2011 in Arthritis

Answers

Molly Doll ( In Loving Memory)

Are you seriously telling me you have not taken him to the vets? The mind truly boggles with some owners! First sign of any pain my dog is at the vets pronto,I advise you do the same ASAP

Molly Doll ( In Loving Memory) answered on 7/28/11. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

Gia

What do you mean rides him??

You better not mean someone is physially getting on this dog and actually riding him, dogs are dogs NOT horses, no wonder he has joint pain!!!

I agree with the other user, whenever my dog is in pain its to the vet, how would you like it if you were in pain and no one took you to the doctors? Getting a dog is like having a child, if you can't take care of one don't get one.

Gia answered on 7/28/11. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

Massaging the hips and legs gently a couple times a day can really help loosen up the muscles & joints. I highly recommend using PETfection Joint Massage Oil. It is 100% Organic and Non Toxic, and is designed for dogs with arthritic hips, pulled muscles and tendons, etc. I used it on my weim when he hurt his leg and it really helped. It helps reduce inflammation too which can cause more pain. Anyway, check it out at www.myPETfection.com if you are interested. Good luck!

Star

I had my 16 year old on greenies joint care treats, and it really helped him get around. I have started my 14 year old on it now as a preventative.

Star answered on 8/2/11. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

I found that Canine Hydrotherapy helped my old cross labrador when his joints got painful as wellas a trip to the vets and suppliments. There is lots of really great information on this website of a very good one in Essex
www.canine

Lucky

pet bounce mouth drops is very good
I give it to my buddy lucky it seems
to make him move around much better
if you want read more about this product
go to:

mhlnk.com

Lucky answered on 5/27/12. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer