WHISPER,  MY PRECIOUS ANGEL

Unable to upload photos and not getting any notifications from HQ?

I cannot upload any photos and I am not receiving any notifications from HQ when my pups are honored for anything. Usually I receive and e-mail, but haven't gotten anything in 2 weeks. I go to the community page and diary central and I see them. Any ideas? Don't know if you give me an answer if I can even get it on this problem. Hope you can help me?

Asked by WHISPER, MY PRECIOUS ANGEL on Jan 30th 2013 in The Dogster Website

Answers

Mika

Angel Whisper, everybody has been having this problem and I am not sure why but if you go down to the bottom of the page there is a contact thing you can click to contact support from Dogster and if enough of us contact them hopefully it gets fixed sooner then later!! I contacted them and they said they are working on it and I know a couple of other pups who have contacted as well. I am not sure why you are not getting your notifications, I have been those just can't upload my pics :( Hope it gets fixed soon!!!

Mika answered on 1/30/13. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

Same! People have been reporting to Dogster HQ so I'm pretty sure they'll get this up and running soon. I hope so too so then people will see how our new cat sister looks like.