Sparky

SParkys Mom again did any of your furkids take this Primor & looked like they had arthris and in pain & stopped playing

I am sorry i am just nervous he just ate and urinated again fine but he wont let us touch him and he just walks like he is an old little man now and he not my sparky full of pep and running around vet is off tomorrow and as long as he was eating and urintaing he said stop the primor and dont worry but i do worry and how long does this reaction take he claims it cant be an reaction so fast but he is wrong its something doing this to my boy he is not himself thank God he is eating and urinating well so its not a blocked stone so what can we do and how long do i have to wait for him to get back to Sparky vet does not seem to care and i am not well with Fibromyalgia and Sparky is my life we have no kids and the stress he is like this is killing me i want my Sparky back feeling well please help if you know anything about his damn Primor antibiotic and all this thank you so much Ro Sparky's nervous Mommy! <3


Asked by Sparky on Mar 28th 2012 in Medications
Report this question Get this question's RSS feed Send this question to a friend



Status

  • Cast your vote for which answer you think is best!


Answers

Jax (earned her wings 5/30/12)

I would call an emergency vet near you if your worried. We aren't vets here. We can only give you suggestions based on our own experiences. Good Luck!


Jax (earned her wings 5/30/12) answered on 3/28/12. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer


Guest

Bladder stones are extremely painful!!! Most likely this reaction you are observing is from a stone passing and does not have anything to do with the antibiotic.
A stone CAN pass without him becoming blocked if it is small enough, but it is going to cause intense pain!
I would also contact an emergency vet if I were that worried.


Member 641257 answered on 3/28/12. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer