my dog's got a rash that looks like chicken pox ??

my dog has a chicken pox looking rash all across the inside of his legs and up to his belly ?? does any one know what this could be ?? and if possible give me some advice on what to do? i am worried about my dog ?? he is a choc lab?? and is around 16 mths old??

Asked by Member 844957 on Jun 11th 2009 Tagged rash, spots, chickenpox, skinproblems, redness, belly in Skin Problems

Answers

"and if possible give me some advice on what to do?"
Vet.

"Answers is a service for dog lovers seeking every day advice and suggestions. Remember, however, that the answers provided are not a substitute for professional advice."

The Pawsee

They could be some kind of insect bite such as fleas or ants etc. Your best bet would be to give him an oatmeal bath and call the vet.

The Pawsee answered on 6/11/09. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

I would say take dog to the vet
could be anything really, could be bee stings to irritation from some plants or flea bites.

Here is some help for dogs with rahes, bumps and pimples:

en.allexperts.com